Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

fast dsm's click here

Old 03-25-2005, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was looking at your sig and.........i would like to get a race set up were all of the kids with the fastest cars at there H.S. school race...

but yea ill tell him when i talk to him
Old 03-25-2005, 11:18 PM

ill have my video camera as well. i want to get some footage, even if my car isnt running.

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!
Old 03-26-2005, 05:10 AM
hoes down pimps up

Im the fastest car at my college, cept for a ws6 trans am, but just give me time.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:58 AM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Originally Posted by DsmInduction
areu kidding..that would just be a waste of gas..dont forget to get a video..or wait till a tampa dsm meet and we can all race him! id be up for it. once i get my motor in...

Hate to say,but i havent lost to a dsm yet,considering they arent built to hell and running mind bent boost levels...

I'd like to run the Vr-4....VWFREEF can vouch for how quick my car is,as well as many other people on here,and not on my worst day, am i waste of gas ...Keep in mind,i ran a 14.0@88 shutting down half way down the track ...my best time to date is a 13.8@104 on 13lbs...im now in the area of 18-20lbs...

I would'nt mind running "all" of you guys,whoever wants the dig i'll be at track day,look for me,black srt-4,black stock rims,yellow fog lights,and no wing,skinny white boy driving

Any questions or comments feel free to PM me

And Julian-this thread = shit

Last edited by Skittle; 03-26-2005 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Skittle

Hate to say,but i havent lost to a dsm yet,considering they arent built to hell and running mind bent boost levels...

I'd like to run the Vr-4....VWFREEF can vouch for how quick my car is,as well as many other people on here,and not on my worst day, am i waste of gas ...Keep in mind,i ran a 14.0@88 shutting down half way down the track ...my best time to date is a 13.8@104 on 13lbs...im now in the area of 18-20lbs...

I would'nt mind running "all" of you guys,whoever wants the dig i'll be at track day,look for me,black srt-4,black stock rims,tellow fog lights,and no wing,skinyn white boy driving

i just want to see a decent race shit
Old 03-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Boom Goes The Dynomite

Jamie... i dont doubt your car im sure its gona be a good run im not talkin shit i just said ill run an srt and with what you have into your car im sure its gonna be a good test for my car... as for the other vr4 if you have raced it my car is alot faster than that car.

I wont be at thrack day tho im gonna be in gatlinberg tenn on a school trip.

United States Air Force!
Old 03-26-2005, 01:56 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Originally Posted by Redlinegvr4
Jamie... i dont doubt your car im sure its gona be a good run im not talkin shit i just said ill run an srt and with what you have into your car im sure its gonna be a good test for my car... as for the other vr4 if you have raced it my car is alot faster than that car.

I wont be at thrack day tho im gonna be in gatlinberg tenn on a school trip.

I didnt run him,but i ran his friends 347 stroker + 150 shot,and stayed dead even with him

But whenever your ready just shoot me and pm

Old 03-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Old School

I'll set up a race with mike(stock05skittle) and see how i do.Sitting dsm+old gas=clogged injectors.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:35 PM
tampa car scene

With my new job I will definetly be ready for track day, skittle I will race you at track day. Look for the flat black talon with a front mount.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:11 PM
hoes down pimps up

Originally Posted by Skittle

I would'nt mind running "all" of you guys,whoever wants the dig i'll be at track day,look for me,black srt-4,black stock rims,yellow fog lights,and no wing,skinny white boy driving

You boggle my mind about your times, you say you ran a 14.0 shutting down half way, but only ran .2 faster on 4psi less when going all the way? I dont get it...

Quick Reply: fast dsm's click here