Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

Hope this helps

Old 03-14-2009, 12:08 PM
13.04@104mph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JonLGT
The thread in Subaru Tech got deleted. IDK why a mod/admin wouldnt want to exploit a scammer on these boards, makes no sense to me.
i've always read "that is what the trader ratings are for"

but trader ratings are bullshit. you give someone neg rating, they give YOU a neg rating, so in order to not make YOURSELF look bad, you CAN'T give anyone a neg trader rating cuz it just goes back and forth
Old 03-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Shake n bake

Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
Does the black evo have black wheels? I saw a black evo yesterday when i was out cruising around after i washed my car, does he live around the St. pete/Pinellas Park Area?
He lives in Sarasota, but nothing is stopping him from coming up to Pinellas
Old 03-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Breakin tranny's

Nothing on Nasioc was me thanks. Check the paypal addy. They are NOT affiliated with me AT ALL. I never sold the synic header? BOV? MBC?? wtf are you talking about.
You dont know any of my history or what transpired in the past 2 years with the car. It went between myself and my EX. While she had it last year, her boyfriend used my account to sell things. He used HIS OR HER paypal... I dont have fucking paypal thanks.

As for Matt. Everyone knows the turbo was mint. It has like 9k miles.. only saw 20 psi... come on. I dont give a fuck what the economy was, 850 bucks!?!?!? greens sell for more!

If i am PMing you for parts, wtf do you care. I am meeting paying cash? how would I be scamming. oh well.

You fucked me first Matt selling my turbo for change

As for an Admin deleting the thread...i dont blame him.. ITS NO ONES BUSINESS BUT MATT AND I.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:17 PM
400hp club, barely

i just PMed the admin that deleted the thread, all he said was "thats what the trader system is for". thats bullshit though, no one will take it seriously. im glad this thread is still open at least. dont do business with this guy.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Breakin tranny's

That thread, i just looked at it. Those are the people my girlfriends fuck head BF screwed with my account...
Old 03-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Breakin tranny's

Then use the trader rating... i dont care
Old 03-14-2009, 04:20 PM
400hp club, barely

its more then just mine and your business now. you ignore my pm's half of the time. you already said you werent gonna pay me the rest of the money. and you never said anything about me selling the turbo underpriced. you just came up with that out of no where. 850 is a good price on a used turbo. nothing wrong with it. like i said before, not looking to get the money anymore. im just glad everyone on the boards hate you now. hopefully no one will do business with you. you are garbage.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:26 PM
400hp club, barely

Originally Posted by concordcobra
That thread, i just looked at it. Those are the people my girlfriends fuck head BF screwed with my account...
lol oh ok, you just looked at the thread. all is good. dude, you are just making more lies. try for once, not to lie. dumbass!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:03 PM
bvh

dude beat the fuck out of the kid . fuck you pay me !
Old 03-15-2009, 01:53 AM

Thats a likely excuse. If it was your gfs ex husbands second cousins baby daddy using your account, its still your account, your responsibility. I find it very convenient that is was someone else who was using your account when all this was going down, but whatever. Your account = your problem.

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!