Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

attn. all sr20det guys

Old 01-08-2002, 11:01 PM
lifelong learner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

358+ rear wheel hosrepower on 2 inch OUTSIDE diameter intercooler piping

oh did i mention i spool at 2300 =)

its al about the length of piping and diameter of piping as well as the size fo the intercooler

the larger the turbo you have you dont need as large an intercooler because the intake cahrge will be cooler anyways

walser all day

i really have no clue what im talkinga bout but i will race you enthalphy
Old 01-09-2002, 05:02 AM
Craving Boost

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by v8killer

***I agree 100%. I am installing a GReddy front mount intercooler kit for a customer right now. Let me tell you the piping is way to big for a T25 or even a T28. The turbo to intercooler pipe is 2.25 and the intercooler to throttle body pipe is 2.75. This is too large unless you plan on upgrading to something larger than a T3/T4. I will be refabbing the intercooler piping using 2 from the turbo to the IC and 2.5 from the IC to the TB. This will help reduce lag and increase throttle response greatly.
Jay when are you guys going to be done with the car? Ive been waiting to see it!
Old 01-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Craving Boost

Hey will the CA fit in an S14?
Old 01-09-2002, 07:43 PM
S14 PILOT

RB26DETT will not fit UNLESS its converted to a single turbo setup and you have to use a transmission from the RB25DET. I looked into seriously doing this swap but the thing that held me back was the problem with the front end. The weight distribution up front screws up the handling. There is a guy near Miami I believe that swapped in a RB25DET I got a couple pics of the engine if anyone wants to see them its pretty cool. Also if you were gonna do it spend the extra cash and get the all aluminum R34 engine cause the later models are aluminum head and iron block. Im into details like that but I probably told you way too much info than you wanted to know... v8killer knows his shit from what I can tell.

Oh one more thing... Shakira is a hott bitch.

AIM: TropikalSX
Old 01-09-2002, 10:22 PM
lifelong learner

the longer my intake manifodl is the more low end power i get at the sacrifice of high end power and windabilitiy

thats not waht i want

maybe some day i will convert to 2.5 inch from intercooler to throttle body but it works great right now why bother i am still making more power and godloads more torque than your sr20

rb2x into any s13 is pointless its too expensive and too weak
the money you spend do a 2.2 jun stroker kit

or graet idea

sell the pos buy a z32 twinturbo and get a car that handles as well.

Quick Reply: attn. all sr20det guys