Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Who Can Do Woodgrain Airbrushing?

Old 05-10-2009, 06:17 PM
if in doubt... TURBO IT!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know what how about this! i'll spray it for 100 and you help me get my name out!!

i'll start spraying ANY valve cover for 100$$ out the door including paint and labor!

i need cash bad to finish my car and its a fun hobby of mine, so anyone pm me and i'll hook you up!!

~tyler b.

TB CUSTOMS. top notch work shouldnt cost you top notch money. we'll beat any other companys custom fabrication and weld quotes and support you with an amazing warrenty.

727-768-2967 call or text

facebook us
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/h...059440077&ap=1
Old 05-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

Originally Posted by 23tstang
$150.00 plus $30 time. so 180 out the door bro!
so if your labor is 30$ what is 150.00 for? i do not understand? 150 in materials?

And when you get your name out, and get 100 times better than you are now, you will want to charge a fair price for your hard work, and you will not get it, why? because some one will be doing the same thing you are now, your Hook ups and undercutting don't really help anyone in the industry. I just hope you use good materials, and warranty your work. - Mike

Lethal Fab
Old 05-10-2009, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by killerMikeD
so if your labor is 30$ what is 150.00 for? i do not understand? 150 in materials?

And when you get your name out, and get 100 times better than you are now, you will want to charge a fair price for your hard work, and you will not get it, why? because some one will be doing the same thing you are now, your Hook ups and undercutting don't really help anyone in the industry. I just hope you use good materials, and warranty your work. - Mike
well you being a straight up asshole to upcomers trying to into the businees doesnt make you look very "professional" by labor i meant prep. sorry.

labor and materials are 150 but if you read the below i went to 100 flat out

im not undercutting anyone! im just cheaper, not my problem you think your worth more! and if you are you wouldnt be freaking out over one lost cust.

please i never talked bad about you, so do me a faver and just stop bro.

~tyler

TB CUSTOMS. top notch work shouldnt cost you top notch money. we'll beat any other companys custom fabrication and weld quotes and support you with an amazing warrenty.

facebook us
Old 05-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

Originally Posted by 23tstang
well you being a straight up asshole to upcomers trying to into the businees doesnt make you look very "professional" by labor i meant prep. sorry.

labor and materials are 150 but if you read the below i went to 100 flat out

im not undercutting anyone! im just cheaper, not my problem you think your worth more! and if you are you wouldnt be freaking out over one lost cust.

please i never talked bad about you, so do me a faver and just stop bro.

~tyler
Sorry I come off Harsh, you will understand why that is in a few years.

IM not freaking out just simply making a statement, infact I do not do any air brush what so ever, my 1st post was simply a joke.

I would also like to correct you, I am not an ass to new upcommers in the business im an ass to the people who think they can get their whole car painted RIGHT for 500 bucks and for it to last, and the like.

Im not talking bad about you, and im am sorry if you see it as that, i was just confused with your pricing, and wanted to know what materials you will be using. -Thanks Mike L

Also if you have any questions related to paint/Body work/ welding/ Please do not hesitate to ask, i would be glad to help you out if possible.

Lethal Fab
Old 05-11-2009, 06:54 PM

no biggie man, it sounded really harsh and i took affence to it lol, im saying im going to spray a whole car. just little things and if you take of a base coat clear coat, and if preformed correctly it can last years, i hate that people price their work so high making it impossible for the avarage joes to get a clean spray, and its a hobby that pays for my hobbies (cars, rc, motocross, airbrush...) so im can afford to get penuts for my work lol

thanks for the clearing up man!
repped
~tyler

facebook us
Old 05-17-2009, 05:45 PM

any news?
Old 05-17-2009, 05:58 PM

oh shoot sorry man i was waiting for you to pm me and lmk when you got the spare valve cover.

the weather sucks for painting this week but i can spray up a panal board for you so you know what it'll look like!

im really sorry about that i was waiting for your pm/

~tyler b.

facebook us
Old 05-17-2009, 06:17 PM

sry im supposed to get the spare tomorrow thats why i asked. yeah let me see the sample
Old 05-17-2009, 06:26 PM

ok yeah i will!

thanks
tyler

facebook us
Old 05-24-2009, 09:54 AM

nothing still?