Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Who Can Do Woodgrain Airbrushing?

Old 05-24-2009, 01:27 PM
if in doubt... TURBO IT!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you never got back with me. i spray it tomorrow!!!!

TB CUSTOMS. top notch work shouldnt cost you top notch money. we'll beat any other companys custom fabrication and weld quotes and support you with an amazing warrenty.

727-768-2967 call or text

facebook us
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/h...059440077&ap=1
Old 05-24-2009, 02:26 PM

I want to see a finished product....
"Diamonds are forever!"
Old 05-24-2009, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Hellfire_Studios
I want to see a finished product....
idk if that was an asshole comment or not so im not going to say anything, but fyi it sounded asshole-ish, i told him when he gets the valve cover i'll buy the paints and spray something to show him, im not spending money on paints for it till i know he's coming through on his half, like you said im not making penuts on this so no im sticking my neck out, and you as a pro. (unless in REALL need of work) wouldnt even show him a preview.

i dont wanna bitch about it, so im taking it as a "i wonder if he's any good" thing

~tyler

TB CUSTOMS. top notch work shouldnt cost you top notch money. we'll beat any other companys custom fabrication and weld quotes and support you with an amazing warrenty.

facebook us
Old 05-25-2009, 07:56 AM

who the fuck do you think you are. I just simply wanted to see a final product. If you want to be a little prick about it then you sir can go fuck yourself. for some one that is trying to get into the industry you sure run your mouth. probably not a wise thing as this industry is very close nit and all techs in all shops talk with one another. FYI you need to work on your tact. It will come back to bite you in the ass....

If you are assuming that I am upset that you are doing this job....you have assumed wrong. You stated a much lower price and that is the way the game is played. I have many other projects going on at the moment so it really does not effect me at all. Acutally I was kind of glad to see an up and comer coming on here to start his career. But now I could not care less......

Josh
"Diamonds are forever!"
Old 05-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

<==not Here!

Lethal Fab
Old 05-27-2009, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Hellfire_Studios
who the fuck do you think you are. I just simply wanted to see a final product. If you want to be a little prick about it then you sir can go fuck yourself. for some one that is trying to get into the industry you sure run your mouth. probably not a wise thing as this industry is very close nit and all techs in all shops talk with one another. FYI you need to work on your tact. It will come back to bite you in the ass....

If you are assuming that I am upset that you are doing this job....you have assumed wrong. You stated a much lower price and that is the way the game is played. I have many other projects going on at the moment so it really does not effect me at all. Acutally I was kind of glad to see an up and comer coming on here to start his career. But now I could not care less......

Josh
sorry you sounded sarcastic, and it pissed me off lol, kinda like how you just reacted. your prior post about me underpricing you so much and then the one about how it looked.... hope you understand and sorry.

~tyler b.

facebook us
Old 05-27-2009, 05:37 PM

i have the cover can i see a sample?
Old 05-27-2009, 06:44 PM

yeah i'll spray it up tomorrow when i get home(1pm) shoot me a pic of the valve cover so i know what im working with exactly. oh and you can either pay first and get it after i spray it, or i spray it but you dont get it till its payed in full, and if not bought in two weeks i sell it. i hardly had the money to even order the paints lol.

i'll pm you the pic tomorrow night!!

thanks
~tyler b.

facebook us
Old 05-30-2009, 03:45 PM

HAHAHA this is going to be funny hey is your clear duplicolor and is it heat resistant because normal clear can not go on a valve cover If you want it to work you need a good heat resistant clear like ceramaclear 8126 from PPG otherwise delamination will have your current customer become a real professionals current customer
Old 05-31-2009, 02:27 PM

ok first off, i used old enamel black and when i hit the final with a light spray of newer clearcoa(same brand and both mixed perfectly!) it wrinkled the black but not the woodgrain(thankgod) other than that b.s. it turned out good. after i finished but before the clearcoat mishap, i thought i might spray a nial head in each corner but desided not to sense i hadnt asked you, but i can if you want!

here it is...

oh btw dude up top, no reason to hate on me like that lol, i already ordered some high temmp. clear sense im airbrushing my valve cover too. should be here tomorrow!

facebook us