Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

I wanna buy a Camera, any suggestions???

Old 05-26-2007, 01:08 PM
My car cought on Fire!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris C.
Just keep your eyes open. I actually got my kit from somebody on TF. d50 Body, 2 lenses, 2gig. Card, Bag, Tripod, Boxes, Manuals, Warrenties, the whole nine yards... All for under $800!
yea.. thts what i wanna look into as well// only thing is.. since im an expert at photoshop editing. but noob in the actual camera field,. that some one would try and sell me something not good for a very not good priice!.. and who knws if its in good shape .. i think i rather buy it new
Old 05-26-2007, 01:13 PM
I ♣ Baby Seals.

Just gotta be careful. Most of the time, people with these cameras aren't the kind of people that would try to rip you off.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:14 PM
My car cought on Fire!

Just gotta be careful. Most of the time, people with these cameras aren't the kind of people that would try to rip you off.
then again.. ur totally right!.. i dont think just some random idiot would have a $500 camera for anything!...
Old 05-26-2007, 01:15 PM
My car cought on Fire!

BTW that pic on ur sig was it edited???? or is that the way ur camera takes pics?
Old 05-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I ♣ Baby Seals.

First off, I hardly ever take a picture without editing it. (I'm too addicted to Photoshop, lol)

Secondly, I take pictures in RAW format, so I always have to process them to my liking.

But here's about what it looked like before anything:

Old 05-26-2007, 07:49 PM
www.CEMayhall.com

A good camera to jump into the game with is a Nikon brand DSLR. I'm not saying Nikon > Canon, but with a Nikon, things are a lot more user friendly for first time/novice photographers.
Ehh... Sorry to disagree but I find the Canon a lot easier to use!!! With Nikon, you have to scroll through 3 things to get to the option your looking for. With Canon, its all a straight shot through the menu!

My thoughts:

1. Canon is better than Nikon with user friendliness .
2. Nikon's camera body is more expensive than Canon camera bodies.
3. Nikon's lenses are cheaper than Canon lenses.
4. They both will take some AWESOME PICTURES!!!! Remember, its not the camera, its the photographer!!! I tip from an amature; take your pictures between dawn and dusk!

On another note, I bought my G/F the Canon SD800 (standard style of camera) and it takes some HELLA NICE PICTURES!!! Here's a pic I took with it (NO PHOTOSHOP!) Picture was taken at dusk to give it a darker appeal!

Old 05-27-2007, 06:37 AM

well i own a nikon d40 and i love it.. it takes some nice ass pics and my boy merv has a canon rebel xti it also takes nice ass pics so u cant debate between these two cuz there both great cameras pictures look clear and crisp with both cameras and the reason for me buyin the nikon was #1 to test between the two (both are great)
and #2 cuz my poket was throwing only 700 or less and i payed 609 out the door with a year to year warrenty plan lol but both cameras are great.
And pixel wise the xti is 10.1 mp and mine is 6.1 mp and unless ur makeing posters and billboards u shouldn't worry bout it but good luck with ur choice........jusy keep in mind there both great cameras....
Old 05-27-2007, 12:33 PM
I ♣ Baby Seals.

Nothing what anybody said here is right or wrong; just get a price range set and see what you can get. Nobody said you can't change your mind! For example, I think I'm gonna see if somebody (highly unlikely, lol) wants too trade my Nikon equipment for there Canon stuff.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:29 PM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have an Canon Rebel XTI and i love it. Its all in how much money you can spend. If you can spend around 500 then go canon. If you can spend 800-1k. Than go Nikon. Canon ownes @500 bucks. Nikon ownes @8-1k.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:07 PM
www.CEMayhall.com

Canon 30D ownes me at $1600.04 after tax