Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

photoshop skillz (mad tyte only)

Old 06-12-2007, 06:51 PM
back in a 4g63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default photoshop skillz (mad tyte only)

sometimes when i come home from work or im just sitting around bored, ill mess around with photoshop. whether changing a pictures colors, making an STI pink, chopping a porsche, whatever i feel like doing.

so lets see everyone's photoshop doodles. whether a chopped car, a "tooned" car, a "Cars" car, a copy and paste, a picture you took and added some contrast and you really like it, anything. even gif's you have made. EVEN mspaint fans, show me your stuff. i wanna see it what you guys come up with when you mess around with photoshop.

heres my recent one. its a copy and paste(if you cant tell lol)ive already posted it in another thread, so ill make something else later. but for now tell me what you think

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 06-12-2007, 08:59 PM
woot

dude we keep telling u this... make her bigger !! and it would seriously look real

Old 06-13-2007, 06:14 AM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Asian chicks are small anyway. But i would say make her a "tad" bit bigger and you should be good. The contrast and everything is pretty much balanced to mach the car so thats good.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:27 AM
back in a 4g63

how much frikkin bigger do you want?! thats the 3rd pic, any bigger and it'll look stupid

ok you guys are the cut and paste/proportion masters, lets see what you come up with. this means you too darrell.

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 06-13-2007, 08:35 AM
DD.
Administrator

I dont have that much time in a day to be doing shit like that.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:59 PM
back in a 4g63

ok i could have just text messaged darrell, but i felt like putting it in the thread.

i have looked at this picture for like 2-3 hours, my dad looked at it, i called people up to look at it, and then i had 3 beers and looked at it some more.

in this newest picture of the girl on my car, the proportions are fine. you sirs, are on crack. i am a certified photoshop genius. and if you dont believe me, ill race you

Old 06-13-2007, 05:03 PM
DD.
Administrator

And what will you loosing a race prove?
Old 06-13-2007, 05:14 PM
back in a 4g63

Originally Posted by DareDevil
And what will you loosing a race prove?
that i didnt have my foot on the gas dErRRRr

Old 06-13-2007, 05:38 PM
oak

she makes your car look huge...
i would make her maybe 120x120% bigger... or just hold the shift button and freetransform her till it looks better.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:40 PM
back in a 4g63

Originally Posted by damnDSM
she makes your car look huge...
i would make her maybe 120x120% bigger... or just hold the shift button and freetransform her till it looks better.
i kept the same proportions the whole time i resized her. lets see your cut&paste pics.