Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

A Photoshop I just did..nothing crazy.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:24 AM
aka The Twanksta!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Photoshop I just did..nothing crazy.

I like to keep my photoshops tasteful, but make it stand out at the same time. Let me know what you guys think...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

And my new signature from the same picture:

Visit Our Site - Presidential Automotive Detailing
Authorized CQuartz FINEST Installer
Old 08-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Ill f@cking end you!

lol let me guess...2 layers? the BG and the car and you made the car B&W...so simply and it turned out great...I did my new sig last night =D

Ricer: From the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt!

AIM = donkeyk1989
XBOX Gamertag = DK1989
Myspace.com/donkey_kong1989

DK for Mod since people care

Parris Island here I come =D!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Post Deleting Expert.

Overall it's pretty good. I'm not a fan of selective color, but you did a good job of it.

The black looks clipped on the left part of your car, you can't see hole in the front bumper anymore.

The cloning on the left (where the HVAC was) is a bit weird because it has less texture than the remainder of the wall, you may be able to do a better job. Try cloning from one of your other pictures if you have any that will work.

The door hinges on the right look weird... is that how they looked or did you make an inaccurate selection?

Also, try cloning out the radio antenna or whatever that is attached to the building in the upper right. It's distracting.

I could go on forever, but no picture's perfect. Overall it's good even if you don't bother with these adjustments.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:47 AM
aka The Twanksta!

I took out the A/C from the bulding, made the windows whiter, made the car and foreground B&W and a few little touches here and there to make it look nice.

Old 08-28-2007, 11:06 AM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 94TurboGSR
Overall it's pretty good. I'm not a fan of selective color, but you did a good job of it.

The black looks clipped on the left part of your car, you can't see hole in the front bumper anymore.

The cloning on the left (where the HVAC was) is a bit weird because it has less texture than the remainder of the wall, you may be able to do a better job. Try cloning from one of your other pictures if you have any that will work.

The door hinges on the right look weird... is that how they looked or did you make an inaccurate selection?

Also, try cloning out the radio antenna or whatever that is attached to the building in the upper right. It's distracting.

I could go on forever, but no picture's perfect. Overall it's good even if you don't bother with these adjustments.
Hello fellow photographer.

Well, the average person isnt going to see things like me and you. And if they do, it wont bother them as much as it would a perfectionist such as yourself and i. Good info though man.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:13 AM
aka The Twanksta!

Originally Posted by 94TurboGSR

Thanks for all the constructive criticism, now you gave me more stuff to do! Im going to see what I can do about the few things you mentioned..

Yes, the wall is not as textured as I wanted it, BUT I am going to see what I can do about cloning from another picture.

The hinges on the door were like that, never touched that area.

I am going to get rid of the antenna like said now that you mention it, I never saw it myself! haha.

As far as the front bumper, I dont know about the hole. That is basically where the shadow of the picture and my cars color merge so there really is no fine line...

Old 08-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Post Deleting Expert.

No problem, glad you took as constructive criticism.

What method are you using to make your car b&w? Are you just desaturating? You might like to see the whole imagine black and white, I think it would look good.

Quick overview of a few methods for black and white: How to Convert Color Digital Images into Black and White Ones
Old 08-28-2007, 11:30 AM
aka The Twanksta!

Yeah I just desaturated the lower portion of the image, concrete and car. And yes I love B&W picures, but I just like how the red makes the car pop out. And what sucks is that I did soften up the front of the car on accident, its too late to go back and fix it, actually I am going to get a clip from the original and get it back. I did try something new with the wall, Ill post it up and see what you think. and I deleted the antenna

Old 08-28-2007, 11:50 AM
aka The Twanksta!

PS BEFORE:

PS AFTER:

B&W:

Last edited by Presidential_Detail; 08-28-2007 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:51 AM
aka The Twanksta!

I probably cant see as much detail as you, b/c the room my computer is in has a bunch of light coming in that I cant help..so the screen has reflections all in it. Makes it real hard to see detail. But let me know if these are any better