Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

New York City

Old 12-19-2007, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New York City

Just got back from an trip of a lifetime and thought I'd post up some photos of the trip. Ill post more throughout the week, but ill start with these
Central Park swings:

Old 12-19-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm a Photographer!

yeahhh pole dancin! get it!!!

i wish i could have made it to NY this week. but weather and flight loads said otherwise...

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:27 PM

damn tourists... lol jk. I am originally from NY and can say there is no other place like it. Nice pics BTW
Old 12-19-2007, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by civickid04
yeahhh pole dancin! get it!!!

i wish i could have made it to NY this week. but weather and flight loads said otherwise...
Not pole dancing just slipping on ice, falling and catching herself lol. You had plane problems? We were flying free on standby and had no trouble at all, or weather issues.

Last edited by btuner; 12-19-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:13 PM

Wish I had brought a tripod, but everyone would just keep walking while I'm snapping pics then I'd have to run and catch up lol

Last edited by btuner; 12-19-2007 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:18 PM
infraction king

NYC is such a beautiful city. the wife and i went for the 1st time back in May. there is so much to do and see. we cant wait to go back again. on the flight back home, we were already talking how we wanted to go back. we only stayed for 2 days, nowhere near enough time to see half of NYC. we stayed right in times square at the Westin.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 12-19-2007, 03:21 PM
I take pictures.

Dang, man. Awesome photography.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by -faded-
NYC is such a beautiful city. the wife and i went for the 1st time back in May. there is so much to do and see. we cant wait to go back again. on the flight back home, we were already talking how we wanted to go back. we only stayed for 2 days, nowhere near enough time to see half of NYC. we stayed right in times square at the Westin.
Yeah, we did everything we wanted to in 2 1/2 days. We stayed in Murray Hills East Suites right next to Grand Central Station, and rode the subway everywhere. The subway is the only way to go. You grab the unlimited 24hr metrocard for $7 and you can see everything. We did everything, plus walked 3/4th of central park which is A LOT! Started the days at 8am and didn't come in till like 1am every night.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:36 PM
infraction king

Originally Posted by btuner
Yeah, we did everything we wanted to in 2 1/2 days. We stayed in Murray Hills East Suites right next to Grand Central Station, and rode the subway everywhere. The subway is the only way to go. You grab the unlimited 24hr metrocard for $7 and you can see everything. We did everything, plus walked 3/4th of central park which is A LOT! Started the days at 8am and didn't come in till like 1am every night.
we rode the subway a few times. my 1st subway ride ever was at 5pm on a friday, damn that bitch was packed. when we 1st got there, we went straight for the harbor and took a tour on the Circle Line boat all the way around the island of Manhatton. after that we hit up a yankees game and walked the streets just looking at the sites until 4 in the morning. the next day we went on a tour of all the movie and tv show sites. after that we went over to Ground Zero to pay our respects and the amazing church accross the street from the towers that wasnt damaged by the building when they fell at all. then hit up canal st for fun. went out for a nice dinner and walked the city again till 3 am. our shuttle was picking us up at 5am the next morning for the airport. so we didnt get to see Central Park or the Business District at all. we are looking at going back again in the summer for like 4-5 days.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 12-19-2007, 03:37 PM

Pictures came out awesome! I will be visiting family in nyc next year.one of the things i look forward to doing is riding the subway.last time i was there they had tokens.