Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

sara evans concert....

Old 05-14-2008, 08:46 PM
slash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DareDevil
I see i've dug myself in a hole here.

What lens are you using? A lens with a small f/stop, maybe an f/2, a longer zoom and an image stabilizer would do you a world of good.

And I'm broke girl i can't even buy myself said gear.
i was using the 18-55 that came w/it, i have a zoom lense but i had to sneak my camera in there in my purse so i didnt have room for that lense!....that and it doesnt have an image stabilizer so i figured theyd all be blurry anyways! they allow p&s cameras in there only, and no audio or video functions allowed so i had to be discrete! lol so yeah, i had to use what i could get by with. ......i wish i had better lenses dammit!

i was just getting on your case bc i forgot what you shoot with and was thinking you were bashing my camera cuz your a nikon guy or something.

i just had an idea!.....i wonder if i can convince my mom to give me that crappy d40 shes never used so i can sell it and get a better lense! dang, good brainstorm!.....hahaha, i just sent my mom an email with a link to this thread in it, wish me luck! okay, i need to go to bed now, i'm just so excited i can't sleep bc i'm thinking about going into work tomorrow and telling them i need a months personal time starting then (lunch time) so i can figure out wtf i'm doing!
TRick Squad Member #3
VicPrez of IttyBittyTittyCommittee

Last edited by Sabotage; 05-14-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:12 PM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sabotage
i was using the 18-55 that came w/it, i have a zoom lense but i had to sneak my camera in there in my purse so i didnt have room for that lense!....that and it doesnt have an image stabilizer so i figured theyd all be blurry anyways! they allow p&s cameras in there only, and no audio or video functions allowed so i had to be discrete! lol so yeah, i had to use what i could get by with. ......i wish i had better lenses dammit!

i was just getting on your case bc i forgot what you shoot with and was thinking you were bashing my camera cuz your a nikon guy or something.

i just had an idea!.....i wonder if i can convince my mom to give me that crappy d40 shes never used so i can sell it and get a better lense! dang, good brainstorm!.....hahaha, i just sent my mom an email with a link to this thread in it, wish me luck! okay, i need to go to bed now, i'm just so excited i can't sleep bc i'm thinking about going into work tomorrow and telling them i need a months personal time starting then (lunch time) so i can figure out wtf i'm doing!

Why don't you just call me so we can talk?

Sounds good to me. Although i wouldn't tell her you want the camera just so you can sell it to buy a lens for your "better" camera, Haha.

Good luck tomorrow
Old 05-15-2008, 08:14 PM
slash

lol

thanks, i quit my job today!
TRick Squad Member #3
VicPrez of IttyBittyTittyCommittee

Old 05-16-2008, 04:55 AM
Blasian Sensation

Nice job April