Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

My latest creation: Photography Blog

Old 02-17-2009, 09:00 AM
TR Canon Representative!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking My latest creation: Photography Blog

*** For the edit - Moderators - I will be making ZERO sales off the blog, period. Just merely posting news and updates. ***

Hey everyone, I don't post on here often but I do exist. Actually, I browse the site on a daily basis. I'm good friends with Michael Lewis and we shoot athletics for USF quite frequently together. I am a fan of the forum and enjoy the work a lot of you post on here so I thought I would post up some of my own, finally. I hope you enjoy!

Regardless, I love writing and I love photography - why not make a photography blog to keep people updated on my latest gigs and news?

As some of you may know, I send out emails every now and then to people who follow my work with updates on recent companies I've worked with and events I'm covering. I just sent out another mass email last night and thought I would share it with all of you here.

Time for some updates! It’s been a couple of months since I’ve sent out my last message so needless to say, A LOT has happened.

Most notably, I recently worked with Dane Cook as many of you may know. He had a show here in Tampa the day before the Super Bowl and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to work with the comedy genius himself.

Regardless, if you don’t see any photos from the show on my personal site for a while, keep a lookout on HIS website for my pictures – Dane Cook

More importantly for me, I am in the midst of further expanding my company marketing and strategically planning an implementation of yet another valuable tool for my business – A News Feed.

I would severely appreciate it if you checked it out and gave me some feedback as it is literally brand new. I am still getting accustomed to the layout and getting acquainted with actually using it. I think it has the potential for a lot of success. The blog also allows readers to comment on my stories as well directly from the blog page itself.

The direct link to the new “Chris Grosser Photography Blog” can be located here: Chris Grosser Photography Blog

In short, my news feed is an online journal that will allow me to update at my leisure and provide the world with up to the minute news and information regarding my photography work. Eventually, it will be 100% embedded into my website itself.

It is viewable to the public so please, feel free to spread the word. It’s amazing how much has happened in a little over a year since I started photography and my website was launched. (Jan 28th, 2008 to be exact)

Some quick stats that may be a surprise to many of you: (Myself included)

- My website has currently been viewed by: 5,887 individual people since its creation

- My photography group on Facebook is just shy of 200 members which is mind-boggling

- is currently the most popular photo on my website

- My site is currently linked to 187 other various websites around the world, literally. A website in China is one of my most followed website referrers

- My site has also been viewed in 48 countries around the world this month ALONE

Needless to say, a big thank you goes out to EVERYONE who has ever passed my name or website along to others. I can’t thank you enough.

Until next time, thanks for the support and I look forward to hearing from you!

- Chris Grosser – Chris Grosser Photography

Last edited by Rockfreak300; 02-17-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Banned

checked out your site..

wow.

my fav:

edit: if you want me to take the pic down i will

Last edited by 5thgen_er; 02-17-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:49 AM
TR Canon Representative!

^^^ No worries, I appreciate it and glad you like something! lol

Some forums are so uptight about posting things, it doesn't make any damn sense. Apparently, I just like to start trouble. I'm not picky about where my photos get used as long as no one chops off my name / website and acts like the pictures are their own.

Regardless, thanks for the comment!
Old 02-17-2009, 01:33 PM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've seen your work before. Maybe on canon forums? Not too sure, but great work sir Glad to have you on TR.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:28 PM
March2010 ROTM

I always enjoyed your photography! Last one's I saw where the USF football coverage and wow!

congrats on the great work and keep posting here so we can have some nice pics to look at
Old 02-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by skunkdSiR
I always enjoyed your photography! Last one's I saw where the USF football coverage and wow!

congrats on the great work and keep posting here so we can have some nice pics to look at
x2 keep posting your new stuff here! its like eye candy

esp the models
Old 02-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Slow V6 Firebird

wow you really got some amazing shots. gotta give you repp lol

Old 02-17-2009, 05:48 PM
TR Canon Representative!

Originally Posted by DD.
I've seen your work before. Maybe on canon forums? Not too sure, but great work sir Glad to have you on TR.
Thanks for the kind words. I don't post my work on the Canon forums often although I do browse daily. Too many idiots out there who just like to comment negatively.

I'm glad I can post on here and not get hassled unlike some other forums. I'm damn near getting banned on 6speed forum for posting my blog - it's ridiculous.

I like to say, a forum is only as good as its leaders so thank you.

Regardless, I look forward to keeping active and hopefully meeting up with you guys at a meet since I am 5 minutes from USF!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:50 PM
TR Canon Representative!

Originally Posted by carbon21
x2 keep posting your new stuff here! its like eye candy

esp the models
Good ol' Naples girls. You can't beat em! (Although, some of the girls on campus at USF - good lord!)

Modeling photos aren't really my forte but I've really been looking into getting into it more as I do enjoy it. Plus, it gives me a reason to work with beautiful girls in bikinis / lingerie. Can't complain.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:52 PM
TR Canon Representative!

Originally Posted by MTXaudioSYSTM
wow you really got some amazing shots. gotta give you repp lol
Thank you.

I appreciate it, hopefully I'll have some more exciting stuff to post up in the upcoming future.

Sebring 12 Hours and St. Pete Grand Prix are coming up. I will definitely be posting up my work then!