Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

Photgraphers/Videoagraphers for Hire on TR?

Old 06-13-2009, 03:52 AM
I'm a Photographer!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im down for needing help! never hurts. it seems like we can tell which way everyone here is going with their photography. i wasnt planning on it but it seems as if im getting more into the wedding scene. done a handful now and have 3 definitely scheduled between july and september and would think it cool to have someone tag along and see how i do it.

adam's already seen how i work with a ghetto studio in my dining room HAHA

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:46 AM
Ryce Hater

Originally Posted by Michael.
let me know kind of soon if you can! at the very least I'd love to just do the engagement pictures, I prefer doing those first and foremost!

there will be no need for engagement pictures....we don't plan on having a engagement party.....

bump for me....and bump for u guys...no one wants to make some cash on the side???
Old 06-13-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm a Photographer!

Originally Posted by Slo_RydP5
there will be no need for engagement pictures....we don't plan on having a engagement party.....

bump for me....and bump for u guys...no one wants to make some cash on the side???
i'm like to only person on here thats really going for taking these types of pictures. or the only one thats ventured into this type of stuff.

you dont have to have an engagement party to have engagement pictures. they're fun to take and just have in general. and you can use them for announcement and to just have on display for anything. AND its good so you two and the photogs to get a feel for each other and see how things go at the very least...

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.