Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

JJC Autofest 2009 official pic thread

Old 08-10-2009 | 01:11 PM
SUN☆WORKS

Originally Posted by blkgsr-t

Primogen,
As far as the fight at the event, please know that we are sorry that it took place. Its really impossible to see those things coming. Once it was recognized it was taken care of. I understand your concern. Thanks for bringing your guys out. From what I am told you had some nice cars out. We realize that the meet was smaller. However, I think the location played a major role in that. Ocala is far for many of the tampa guys esp. when the weather can turn on you in a second. However, JJC is a great shop and we wanted to get some people out to recognize them. We hope to see you and your team along with everyone else at the next one. We have a few different things in the works. We are planning a track day for Fastbrakes.com, we are planning and AEG meet as we speak, and are planning something very special for all of our local vendors and retailers.

So keep an eye out.

Not a problem at all and you are right.... things like that cannot be anticipated. The one post read like there was 3 fights. i read into that and posted my comments as if 3 fights happened at the show. My apologies on that assumption.

The drama was only a catalyst to get us moving to what we HAD to do which was get my car road worthy again (i showed up severly overheating). I shorted out my flex fans that blew one fan and caused the other to gobble up the seal that was on fire and came off the housing. The bitch went to almost 140 degrees celcius and I thought I was looking at new head gasket and hoses. Turns out it was just new fans and fluids for the car....thank you god for relays. I could have burned completely down.

the trip was not an issue and we would have stayed if we did not have to address my issues. The S2ks left with me because we all wanted to see our friends pimp-ass home garage and they wanted to help me out as much as they could. They are a good group of guys and gals.

I did not mean to come across like I was poo-pooing the whole event. We just did not like the heresay on the thiefs (and what they were doing) and the drama...I have been in one too may situations were it escalated out of control for real.

Much respect to JJC and AEG for the event and effort. we will come out anytime

</thread hijack>

Last edited by PrimoGen; 08-10-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-10-2009 | 01:17 PM
TR Events Admin

Originally Posted by pressuredsol
+1 More pics!
I spoke to the gentlemen from modz365.com who did all the photography for this event and alot of pics should be out tomorrow afternoon!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

-Aristotle
Old 08-11-2009 | 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by PrimoGen
Not a problem at all and you are right.... things like that cannot be anticipated. The one post read like there was 3 fights. i read into that and posted my comments as if 3 fights happened at the show. My apologies on that assumption.

The drama was only a catalyst to get us moving to what we HAD to do which was get my car road worthy again (i showed up severly overheating). I shorted out my flex fans that blew one fan and caused the other to gobble up the seal that was on fire and came off the housing. The bitch went to almost 140 degrees celcius and I thought I was looking at new head gasket and hoses. Turns out it was just new fans and fluids for the car....thank you god for relays. I could have burned completely down.

the trip was not an issue and we would have stayed if we did not have to address my issues. The S2ks left with me because we all wanted to see our friends pimp-ass home garage and they wanted to help me out as much as they could. They are a good group of guys and gals.

I did not mean to come across like I was poo-pooing the whole event. We just did not like the heresay on the thiefs (and what they were doing) and the drama...I have been in one too may situations were it escalated out of control for real.

Much respect to JJC and AEG for the event and effort. we will come out anytime

</thread hijack>
dude you shoulda said something to us. i would have gladly gave you a hand.

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-11-2009 | 10:05 AM
SUN☆WORKS

Thumbs up

Its all good. No worries. I did not want to impose nor did I want to draw too much attention to it and my friend was "johnny on the spot" with his offer to help so it all worked out good. If the hoses or head would have split I would have been asking for sure...I did not see a lift there though...was I mistaken?

we def. would have needed a lift for some of my tests and wiring needs

Originally Posted by flyspyder55
dude you shoulda said something to us. i would have gladly gave you a hand.
Old 08-11-2009 | 11:42 AM
Pleasure the do me

okay well i gues nobody took any decent pics of the cars at this little gathering, seen dehate there and his freind, still waiting on some better "quality" pics
Old 08-11-2009 | 01:23 PM
coolstorybro.

dehate didn't bring his camera, and i got there really late. so, i didn't take many at all.
Old 08-11-2009 | 08:58 PM
AEG

some more photos are up on Modz365.com

Originally Posted by shinmei2006
if you want to have fun get the s2k, if you want to go fast in a straight line but get made fun of in everyday traffic, get the srt4
Old 08-12-2009 | 02:04 PM
January - Ride of the Month

^^ Went to the site, don't see anything about the meet. Abunch of crap on the page about Xbox and cell phones.... WTF?
Old 08-12-2009 | 03:03 PM
coolstorybro.

just a couple days ago the site was up and running. what happened.
Old 08-12-2009 | 03:20 PM
Euro Rat !!

he said godaddy was working on fixing it right now , but it might take 24hrs lol

Bought Not Broken!!!
Member#1

EuroRat

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?