Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

JJC Autofest 2009 official pic thread

Old 08-12-2009 | 03:21 PM
I'm a Photographer!

ahh ok.

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.
Old 08-12-2009 | 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by PrimoGen
companies can have the same operating name as long as their businesses are in completely unique fields from one another.

Example: i can have the name Summit as long as I was not in the car parts business...etc
not true, a good example of this is wwf and wwf (world wrestling federation got sued by world wildlife foundation and had to change their name.

im grown but yea bitch i got batman bedsheets
Old 08-13-2009 | 04:49 AM

Yes they can sue and depending on how the acronym was copyrighted and secured can determine alot. WWF has theirs totally secured meaning anyone using that acronym is not allowed technically and if you became large enough they would prob make you take it down. However, AEG was not copyrighted as the acronym and my lawyers have looked in to it so we are good.

On another note the basic outline and content of AEGshows.com is up and running, it will be getting a new design here shortly but the site is live. This is where we will have updates and all kinds of things happening. stay tuned.