Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

first photo assignment.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn. looks like no one can mess with me.
about b&w, ill get there eventualy. note that i have had this camera about 3 weeks now.

ohh and as off today i have a 102 degree temp and every symptom of swine flu. (all but the puking and hershy squirts) going to the doctor tomorrow. wish me luck.

ohh and i got an A on this project.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:40 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Damn that sucks grats on the A.

On a side note everyone stay away from Michael for a bit in case he contracted it lol
Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 PM

nahh dude i think hes fine i got sick last night-ish and im stuck in the house till tomorrow at 10 for doctors then back to the house till im better. i dont wanna get anyone sick.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm a Photographer!

Originally Posted by sfr002
Damn that sucks grats on the A.

On a side note everyone stay away from Michael for a bit in case he contracted it lol
yeah no shit! FML! I hate you dood! lol If I get the slightest hint of a symptom your ass is grass!

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:20 PM

haha you should be fine. i didnt start getting sick till sunday
Old 09-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Mr. NiceGuy

Originally Posted by Mama Got Boost??
Why not? The alphabet is limiting? lol I'm not sure I catch your drift on that but okay.

How is getting out there and shooting, regardless of the subject, not practicing and improving on your photography skills?

This cracks me up. OMG a flower...with color?!!? No friggin' way

I'm kinda confused on this bolded part. How do us "digital photographers" not care about B/W images? I shoot a lot of black and white so does that not make me a digital photographer?

If you're referring to AF, why would it matter? My AF sometimes works better than my MF, especially if I'm not on a tripod.
Jesus, why not come over, and you can go through my trash as well?

1. Limiting your subjects is limiting. You want to photograph a from you see, but you can't because your letter is S.

2. Thats basically my point, he should be practicing rather then just taking pictures of things that start with a certain letter.

3. Having an opinion? OHH GOD.

4. The majority of digital photographers do color images, that was my point.

5. Because I commented on the focus of the image. No, it isnt a big deal whether or not he used AF, but it was the irony of the situation.

How about you PM me if you feel the need to harass me any further? Thanks.

Originally Posted by AHHthatsJDMyo
damn. looks like no one can mess with me.
about b&w, ill get there eventualy. note that i have had this camera about 3 weeks now.

ohh and as off today i have a 102 degree temp and every symptom of swine flu. (all but the puking and hershy squirts) going to the doctor tomorrow. wish me luck.

ohh and i got an A on this project.
Post the B&Ws when you get there, I love 'em.
Haha sorry to hear about that, but the squirts thing made me laugh my ass off.
Glad to hear it, you got some good images!

Last edited by Taylorinalaska; 09-01-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:01 PM
I'm a Photographer!

of course we dont do B&W as much. hm, because like 99.99% of all cameras now are COLOR/DIGITAL!? lol

which granted, digital photography has taken away from true photography, made people lazy and i understand what that is having a real old 35mm. sure we could just as easily make EVERYTHING B&W in photoshop and it takes like 2 seconds, but everyday people's eyes mostly like to see color now. I do like to see B&W when done correctly, but the photog has to have the eye to take the shot in color, but mean for it to be B&W.

and when i was with him i was teaching him quite a bit about the camera and how everything works together and we just used to time to go and knock out his assignment.

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:16 AM
I am mom!

Originally Posted by Taylorinalaska
Jesus, why not come over, and you can go through my trash as well?
I don't feel the need too. There was no "trash talk". I was responding to your comment.

1. Limiting your subjects is limiting. You want to photograph a from you see, but you can't because your letter is S.
2. Thats basically my point, he should be practicing rather then just taking pictures of things that start with a certain letter.
3. Having an opinion? OHH GOD.
These can go hand in hand. Was he limiting his subject because that's what he wanted to do? No. He stated that it was for an assignment so I'm still not sure how it's limiting since it was what he was supposed to be doing. Now the reason they go hand in hand...because it's you opinion that it's limiting. To me it's making him look for something interesting to shoot from each letter of the alphabet.

4. The majority of digital photographers do color images, that was my point.
Still trying to find the point.

5. Because I commented on the focus of the image. No, it isnt a big deal whether or not he used AF, but it was the irony of the situation.
Huh?

How about you PM me if you feel the need to harass me any further? Thanks.
If you feel that was harassing? Well, this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you'll learn on this forum, I voice my opinion. Take it or leave it. Welcome to TR and we would love to see pictures that you have taken since this is the P&G forum so members are encouraged to also post their own pictures instead of coming in and critiquing others Alaska is a beautiful place and I'm sure you have some great pictures from up there.

The kid is selling it all
Check it out
Old 09-03-2009, 04:27 PM

holy arguements. i like it
Old 09-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Mr. NiceGuy

All for you guys :]