Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

Blk Widow Z Phto Shoot

Old 12-21-2009, 05:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I quite like the nasty "reflections" the ones on the hood are iffy, a polarizing filter was used check the photo below without the filter see the difference... The car itself gets some slack but seems to take home major wins at shows...

As for photoshop it has been years, since someone has told me to go learn use photoshop... LOL !!!!

I simply refuse to just use photoshop on my photography, it just heart breaking to see the some of the atrocities commited with that program in the name of photography, and it is so widespread and accepted that it has become the norm...

For example Chimichunga the photo on you sig, the back of the car is over exposed (blown out ) something that I see quite a lot and it is expected, but believe me photoshop is not always the answer, how about starting with a good photo then go to photoshop and make the photo better.

Any way when these photos are released you will have gotten a lesson in using photoshop LOL...

No polarizing filter...

http://www.modz365.com
Old 12-22-2009, 09:54 AM
September - Ride of the Month

This just proves talent is in the person not the expensive camera.

Lets say you did use Photoshop, you would be able to go back and remove the rusted cube/dumpster interrupting the 350Z's lines.

Last edited by TampasOriginalSoarer; 12-22-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by TampasOriginalSoarer
Lets say you did use Photoshop, you would be able to go back and remove the rusted cube/dumpster interrupting the 350Z's lines.
Hmmmm.... I orignally shot against the dumpster to use for the whole spider concept so I was going for grunge, dirty, big spider merged in some cobwebs...

Removing it should be simple though... the background is evenly toned, masking its mostly on straights, the trickiest part is the piece in the glass... but there are tons of wasys to getting around that...

http://www.modz365.com