Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

Learning the D90|Noob|YAY|testing|3pics

Old 05-01-2010, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Hes a boosted Sentra. And taking the shots in your parking lot leads to shitty backgrounds. Ive got tons of great pictures of my car, most of them have shitty backgrounds.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by AllShowNoGo
^Hes a boosted Sentra. And taking the shots in your parking lot leads to shitty backgrounds. Ive got tons of great pictures of my car, most of them have shitty backgrounds.
ok so shitty backgrounds= great pictures? i dont think so. stfu and go back to the honda tech section
Old 05-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Cold Ass Honky

I posted that on his name by accident. Why dont you chill out hard ass. The car in the pictures looks great, they just need better backgrounds.

Last edited by SuburbanNoize; 05-01-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
I posted that on his name by accident. Why dont you chill out hard ass. The car in the pictures looks great, they just need better backgrounds.
the car itself may look great in your opinion. but this isnt the members rides section. this is the photography & graphics section. you post your pictures in here to be critiqued by other more experience photogs. i gave him my C&C and that was to not shoot his car in his apartment complex parking spot. so all he had to do was take the time to find a half way decent spot and snap some new ones.
BUT, like most of the newer people in this section, instead of going "yea thats right, i should work on that" he comes back with excuses. so whatever, fuck it ill let him continue taking shitty pictures.
then CHUPA_CABRA_2.0 comes in and posts something dumb and i told him he was wrong, told him why he was wrong, then made a joke.
the OP took the joke the wrong way and now we are here.

so enough with the bullshit, Sagara09 if you want to post more pictures, take the time and go find a spot and go shoot your car, and we will try and help you out.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:55 PM
I am mom!

Ahhh TR, gotta love it. And no offense, but there are 100 apartment complexes that look like that but wtf do I know.

Now about the shots. They look like snapshots. I totally understand about the lack of sleep but if you're going to spend that amount on a camera, then take into consideration your backgrounds, where you're shooting, ect.

#3 seems a little out of focus and like Shane said, you could of brought yourself up just a tad to eliminate the background a little more. And the sun flares, I actually like them

Now get some sleep and try again lol

The kid is selling it all
Check it out
Old 05-02-2010, 04:38 PM
BoostedB15

LOL I live nowhere near Tampa.

Also I responded to the joke with a joke. I really dont care whos got what here simply because I dont know any of you.

TR is nothing compared to Importatlanta.com IA has well over 1,000 shared_user signed in at one time. Imagine the BS that goes on there.

I have more photos on the way. Due to the circumstances I will create a new thread to end the meaningless Ethernet Confrontations.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:53 PM

we straight
Old 05-02-2010, 07:31 PM
BoostedB15

Originally Posted by AHHthatsJDMyo
we straight
ROFL That's good to know. If S. Alabamians were into something called the internet and forums, then the few that enjoy forums wouldn't have to join ones so far. Silly rednecks.