Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

Rolling in my four door(Dr.Dre voice)

Old 05-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Trying to get back in!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rolling in my four door(Dr.Dre voice)

After a lil make over for my boy ant lmk what you guys think sorry its a cell phone pic lil bit of editing but nothing crazy. C&C if you want.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:48 PM

Goodluck man with taking photos, but if I were you I'd really would try to take some of what these guys are saying and put it to use.

Its kind of like anything you do, if you keep doing it the wrong way--you'll never do it the right way. You got guys here trying to teach you & you ignore them every single time.

It's hard to be polite if you would for once try to take what others are saying and put it to action... Just try it, what harm will it do?
Old 05-03-2010, 04:28 AM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thread cleaned. Let's try this again.

HondaKindPin:

Keep in mind a few things. When shooting a rolling shot, with whatever camera you are using, you want to be sure that other cars are not in the picture. Or any other objects for that matter. (street signs, people...etc.)

Front shots usually work better. It adds for a better experience for the viewer. (Car moving towards the picture, instead of away)

And you've heard it before. Editing can make or break a picture. In this case, i would have to say it breaks it. Remember, In some cases, editing is not necessary.

Just keep practicing and taking the advice of us on the forums, and you'll be where you want/should be in no time.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:44 PM

I see this car every morning.
BB1 - dd