For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

95 z28 lt1 camaro 6 speed

Old 12-29-2007, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon
1..your not getting 8k for that thing
2..has that red one for 5k sold yet?
3..you did not put a Z06 clutch into an LT1 T56.
they have the same tranny (not exactly but almost) with just 2 different engines. so how do you figure it didnt happen? take a run to a GM and ask the parts guy or tech guy, long story short its possible
Old 12-29-2007, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by kylebm
i live in springhill and i seen that car when jeff had it. i love the sound but no offense.. id be that two percent to rape that car.. sounds fast, but i odnt think its as fast as you think, all he kids at chik-fil-a with there evos and srt's dont knwo how to race.. clean car, but 8 grand for a car wiht 112k thats been ragged on.... idk.. gl. any time you wanna race, let me know.. id love to take out my fbody.
jeff couldnt drive this shit good if his life depended <good friends with jeff since before kindergarten (sp?) but back to this he burnt out a 2 month old clutch the guy put in before jeff bought it 2 weeks into me buying the car the clutch goes out ( and dont look at me saying i burnt it out lol ive owned nothing but manual f-bodys) and as far as the race i know you see me around stop me one time. or get ahold of me on here
Old 12-29-2007, 12:26 AM

and back to the car being sold cheap as fuck before me, jeffs always sold shit cheaper than he bought it 1997 v6 mint camaro bought 5500 sold 4500 , 1981? z28 t-tops 350 automatic bought 3 grand 1k dollar brand new blue paint job and brand new holley 450 carb... tranny started making noise sold to my mom for 1500 dollars he blew out first gear in an automatic fixed for 200 dollars, 2006 gsxr 600 (brand new in 06) brand new 9800? out the door sold 6 grand 220 miles later (still had the 80's camaro) 95 z28 bought 8500? got bored with it sold to me ... now any questions about why you have seen the car for so much cheaper? hes got money to burn (lol and jeff if yuh see this im throwing you under the bus )
Old 12-29-2007, 12:27 AM

one more before im out like i said maybe 18 posts back i dont give a shit if it sells lol im tossing it out there to see if i cant find some one looking for a car you dont see many of DMP dark metalic purple so
Old 12-29-2007, 12:28 AM
PSSHHH x2

Originally Posted by 76ta455
they have the same tranny (not exactly but almost) with just 2 different engines. so how do you figure it didnt happen? take a run to a GM and ask the parts guy or tech guy, long story short its possible
...so did you go and change the input shaft too, cause i dont see it on the mods list?
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 12-29-2007, 10:33 AM

im telling yuh its a zo6 clutch pressure plate and fly wheel my buddy bought it from his dad who works at rick matthews pontiac here in spring hill. (which is a GM car dealer) and i have the same parts and it my car runs and shifts perfectly lol if your so concerned grab a z06 bring it up here ill meet you some where lol both clutches will feel identical (im not even mad lol the car doesn't have to sell right now its just getting my post count up )
Old 12-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Fail

trade for a piece of shit (no really a piece of shit) and 5500?

Originally Posted by Kirk
Failure for President.
Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
Weve already got that
Old 12-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Mmmmmmk

Bump for a clean camaro but 8k is a lil cheap matt. And haha to jeff burning out the clutch. Didnt he get it from craigslist?
Old 12-29-2007, 11:41 AM
PSSHHH x2

Originally Posted by 76ta455
im telling yuh its a zo6 clutch pressure plate and fly wheel my buddy bought it from his dad who works at rick matthews pontiac here in spring hill. (which is a GM car dealer) and i have the same parts and it my car runs and shifts perfectly lol if your so concerned grab a z06 bring it up here ill meet you some where lol both clutches will feel identical (im not even mad lol the car doesn't have to sell right now its just getting my post count up )
so how well is that internally slaved pressure plate working with your external slave cylinder? and the flywheel, who did the redrilling and balancing for you to make it work on a sbc?

and just cause 2 clutches feel the same, doesnt mean they are the same.

my concern is for the poor sap who actually believes you have a z06 clutch/pp/fw setup in your LT1 T56.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 12-29-2007, 07:03 PM
You'll need it!!!

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon
so how well is that internally slaved pressure plate working with your external slave cylinder? and the flywheel, who did the redrilling and balancing for you to make it work on a sbc?

and just cause 2 clutches feel the same, doesnt mean they are the same.

my concern is for the poor sap who actually believes you have a z06 clutch/pp/fw setup in your LT1 T56.
True that. This klondike has no idea what he is talking about. So how did you do it. I for one would love to see how it was fabricated.