For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

95 z28 lt1 camaro 6 speed

Old 12-30-2007, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man... i love people that think they know it all... sometimes you got to admit when you dont know... dumbass... me and ym best friend watched you lanch your car right infront of my house, on waterfall, infront of the church.... and if thats how you launch... lmao..sorry to say, but you cant drive it anybetter than jeff.. im up for races anytime..

Old 12-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

your making up shit like a civic owner. you never answered my original question of how 'nastier sounding cars' are worth more money, than a unmolested healthy car.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by MajinVegeta
your making up shit like a civic owner. you never answered my original question of how 'nastier sounding cars' are worth more money, than a unmolested healthy car.
cuz its a smart ass remark lol , and it depends on what you like if you wanna do everything the way you like it get the un touched stock car, or if you want a car thats already buy and drive quick then yeah nastier sounding is better
Old 12-30-2007, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by kylebm
man... i love people that think they know it all... sometimes you got to admit when you dont know... dumbass... me and ym best friend watched you lanch your car right infront of my house, on waterfall, infront of the church.... and if thats how you launch... lmao..sorry to say, but you cant drive it anybetter than jeff.. im up for races anytime..
lol launched? i was just jumping on it fucking around, and how are you guna call it a launch when the car never stopped?
Old 12-30-2007, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Supraman757
Bump for a clean camaro but 8k is a lil cheap matt. And haha to jeff burning out the clutch. Didnt he get it from craigslist?
im guessing non you you think this cars fast? ask bates^ he's neutral party
Old 12-30-2007, 12:58 PM

so u say suck on my balls cause no one checks, i gave you some answers about ur clutch and you respond 3 times in a row, but none of them were about the clutch...lol
Old 12-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Has V.I.P in HELL!

kid your a fucking dumb ass retard who dont know shit about cars and engines and it fucking shows...zo6 heads wont even bolt up on a lt1 block nore a older small block chevy..plus the lt1 block is a reverse coolent head and engine.

please try and tell me diff i dare you..i will make you look even more retarded.

heads ment for the first gen sbc will work on the second gen (thats LT1 for your dumbass)if you mod them and set them up for reverse cooling..

your z06 clutch is b.s also and we have already proved it..why dont you give us the part numbers for the clutch?

your shit wouldn't dyno at 390 or 400 to the wheels for the life of it to you fucking retard..only way that will happen is if your spraying that bitch.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:46 AM
PSSHHH x2

Originally Posted by 76ta455
lawl it happened does that blow your mind you cant even get rid of that 350 powered rx7 for 3500 get off my nuts lol get a real car no wants anything from the 80's unless its a real v8 or some fagget looking for a 88 civic
my car is as real as real gets from what i understand. if you'd like to go to the track, you'll have enough time to see how real the tail lights are, and how real the timing board is when you get that good couple seconds to remember my time and mph.

and if its happened prove it. so far this thread, and your car are just a fabrication of some ricer kids jegs wet dream.

and dickweed...show me ONE!...JUST ONE!...clutch that ANYONE makes that has the same part number for 92-97 lt1s, and the 97-02 LS1's. you wont because you cant because there isnt one. the shit doesnt fit, you got ripped off, and now your buttsore when you are told how it is.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 12-31-2007, 01:47 AM
PSSHHH x2

There is another V8 Rx7 i think 3rd gen in lakeland with a LT1 with Z06 heads... Deacon from your thread < how the fuck does that work!!!!!! lt1 with z06 heads that blows my mind! oh shit they all have the same basic setup dont they?
what the fuck are you talking about?! are you trying to turn my sarcastic comment around on me or something?
Brocks megaphone
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Old 12-31-2007, 01:51 AM
PSSHHH x2

but but but thats a lt1 and the heads are ls1 wtf????

and so far it looks like your in the same boat as me as far as selling your car so why bust my balls? i read all 6 pages of your page and still nothin? why jump on my thread? yours isnt sellin mine sint sellin? now what lol go bump your thread
z06 heads arent LS1 heads. and they arent going onto an lt1/sbc block.

and no, we arent in the same boat. i've listed whats done to my car, been forthwright and honest, done the work myself, and know what exactly is done. you on the otherhand are claiming you have shit done that for 1, is stupid to even think about doing (wtf, a z06 clutch? a clutch thats built for a 350whp motor...must be awesome)..and 2, would cost you so much to even attempt to do, it'd be ridiculous...and you obviously dont have the mechanical insight regarding these GM's to even try to do what you say you have done.
Brocks megaphone
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch