For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

95 z28 lt1 camaro 6 speed

Old 12-31-2007, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i havent dyno'd it the kid before jeff did(who built it) and i dont give to shits if the dyno said 130hp or 700 lol if you were interested in the car id let yuh come drive it.
so far this is going in a circle of im guessing no one thinks its as fast as it is lol
Old 12-31-2007, 12:24 PM

SPEC Stage 2 Clutch for lt1 - Google Product Search
theres the clutch in my car^ cant find the exact part number but thats what it is(edit its the first clutch spec stage 2 93-97 lt1)

Corvette Drivetrain - Corvette Flywheels and Clutch Kits

^ lol and now tell me if you any of you can find the same one its like wheres waldo

now back to my previous statements my car has a z06 clutch lol
Old 12-31-2007, 12:39 PM
PSSHHH x2

Originally Posted by 76ta455
lol im not out of this yet , im looking for the paper work on the clutch its the same one that the z06 has, its the same clutch same stage same material on it which makes it pretty much the same clutch, may be put on differently than the ls1 but its the same damn clutch lol
lmao...i love this back pedaling...

so, technically, you have a honda civic clutch by your thinking process.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 12-31-2007, 12:45 PM
PSSHHH x2

theres the clutch in my car^ cant find the exact part number but thats what it is(edit its the first clutch spec stage 2 93-97 lt1)

^ lol and now tell me if you any of you can find the same one its like wheres waldo

i found waldo...

and no...it doesnt...

per SpecClutch.com:

97-02 model year
Clutch: SC09x (x = stage #)
Flywheel: SC75s/a (s=steel a=aluminum)

93-97 model year
Clutch: SC42x (x = stage #)
Flywheel: SC85s/a (s=steel a=aluminum)

so you can go back to your previous statement, and i am still going to call you a fucking moron who doesnt even know what the fuck he is selling. you did not put a z06 clutch, flywheel, and pressure plate into your car.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 12-31-2007, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by kylebm
man... i love people that think they know it all... sometimes you got to admit when you dont know... dumbass... me and ym best friend watched you lanch your car right infront of my house, on waterfall, infront of the church.... and if thats how you launch... lmao..sorry to say, but you cant drive it anybetter than jeff.. im up for races anytime..
fishcock knows how to drive this car.. ill vouch for him on that. jeff really didnt drive the car well at all. ( sorry jeff if you see this. lol)

damn kyle youve got some harsh words with the put up or shut up lol.. if you ever run him .. i want someone the record this cuz i know this car up close and personal.. id be surprised if you come close. but i dont like trash talk and ethuggin ..

fishdick good luck with the sale.. lol
Old 12-31-2007, 01:24 PM

all that shows is that you bought a aftermarket lt1 spec clutch, it does not show nething about a z06 clutch made for a lt1 (93-97) tranny. you might know more about the car if you built it rather than buying a worn down modded car. thats y we build cars and not buy them. IDDIOT
Old 12-31-2007, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by danameisoj
fishcock knows how to drive this car.. ill vouch for him on that. jeff really didnt drive the car well at all. ( sorry jeff if you see this. lol)

damn kyle youve got some harsh words with the put up or shut up lol.. if you ever run him .. i want someone the record this cuz i know this car up close and personal.. id be surprised if you come close. but i dont like trash talk and ethuggin ..

fishdick good luck with the sale.. lol
thanks big guy, hows bates's car faster than his si, same?
did you ever get the side of your car fixed?
Old 12-31-2007, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon
lmao...i love this back pedaling...

so, technically, you have a honda civic clutch by your thinking process.
why couldnt we get to this like 4 pages ago, my rationality was z06 comes with it , i have it same clutch. wouldnt you think that? especially if your friend just put the same clutch in his ws6 and you order the same clutch same stage and they feel identical i thought nothing of it

but now i see what you were talking about this hole time
Old 12-31-2007, 02:38 PM

orlando orlando orlando. lmao.. im not trying to trash talk.. and im sorry if i am. just.. posting my opinion. and i do think the race will be a good one.. you shoudl attend.. lmao. if i keep my car.. im not hateing on his car, i love that purple beast. one camaro lover to another. just asking for some proof. good luck wit the sale matt. ttyl orlando.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by kylebm
orlando orlando orlando. lmao.. im not trying to trash talk.. and im sorry if i am. just.. posting my opinion. and i do think the race will be a good one.. you shoudl attend.. lmao. if i keep my car.. im not hateing on his car, i love that purple beast. one camaro lover to another. just asking for some proof. good luck wit the sale matt. ttyl orlando.
nah its all good , its not that i was takin it the wrong way its just what i was told and what i pretty much thought. but we should really take the cars down to "mexico" one night and see what happens