For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...

Old 09-18-2005, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...

hi,

I have a used Front Bumper Bodykit and Side Skirts, both fiberglass that i had on my car but took off and need to get rid of them. The bumper has 3 cracks but is in fair condition and Can be fixed, i took it to a shop and they estimated only about 200 to fix the cracks. The sideskirts have zero cracks. Both peices were spray-painted black. I will let anyone take both of them for $50. I spent a good $550 all together when i first bought the pieces. Local Pick up would be best.

** I will post the actual pics tomorrow but these are the pieces that im talking about.. The white car has the front bumper im talking about and the tan car has the sideskirts im talking about**
Attached Thumbnails Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-aa_1_b.jpg   Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-ha94-97_bw_ss.jpg  

Last edited by sLoW_ACcOrD96; 09-20-2005 at 09:08 AM.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:22 PM

Default pics...

Here are the actual pics of the pieces and the close ups are the small cracks and then i put a pic of when i had it on my car so you can see..looked nice
Attached Thumbnails Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-sideskirts.jpg   Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-crack1.jpg   Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-crack2.jpg   Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-crack3.jpg   Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-frontbumper.jpg  

Old 09-19-2005, 02:23 PM

Default .....pic

sum more...
Attached Thumbnails Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-frontbumpersideview.jpg   Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-rx7-098.jpg   Front Bumper Bodykit/Body Kit Side Skirts FS Dirt Cheap...-frontview.jpg  
Old 09-20-2005, 09:18 AM

sold..