For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

(f,s)stage -2 Ls Race Cylinder Head-$475

Old 10-28-2007, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha....ok..is titanium the name brand ???
and thats ur problem u and ur friends talk to much shit acting tough and trying to dog other peoples shit..
like the civic in my sig when you met me and my boy up at mcdonalds..talking shit about his car ..when ur acura was rusted..busted ass interior..and telling me if i knew oem then id know that itll hold up boost no problem right? a week later it blew up???...ya im the dumb fuck..your right...
Old 10-28-2007, 10:22 PM
where my money!

any pic's ??
Old 10-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Mr. Stealyogirl

Originally Posted by Eluzzionz
haha....ok..is titanium the name brand ???
and thats ur problem u and ur friends talk to much shit acting tough and trying to dog other peoples shit..
like the civic in my sig when you met me and my boy up at mcdonalds..talking shit about his car ..when ur acura was rusted..busted ass interior..and telling me if i knew oem then id know that itll hold up boost no problem right? a week later it blew up???...ya im the dumb fuck..your right...

Repped, I didnt understand how he blew up his "Built" motor in a few weeks but w/e, His car wouldnt sell "Fully Built Turbo" and now since he blew it up, he put a stock ls in it, and still wont sell. Mayb he can make more sense of it.

Personally i wouldnt deal with him because of his rep. If i were you, id just make a new TR name lol

Lurkin' in a hood near YOU!
Old 10-29-2007, 12:43 PM

"give me ur number so ican come taske ur car and stomp ur face in pls ok ___ here is my number we can meet anytime 727-244-8277 lets go mother fucker ur dead" -elicpseturbo94

hahaha... bitch if u dont buy my shit imma kill u...hahaha