For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

FT: Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilovers

Old 06-15-2009, 06:23 PM
talkJDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FT: Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilovers

Hey Guys,

I have a Front Pair of Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilovers that I want to trade for a Front & Rear Aftermarket Shock & Lowering Spring Combo for a 90-93 Integra. The Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilovers are Brand New. I have them installed in my 90 Integra, but they have 0 Miles on them as the car is mechanically down.

The Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilovers are Originally for a 94-01 Integra, but they will fit the following Hondas/Acuras:
  • 90-93 Integras (but must use DC/EG Front Forks)
  • 94-01 Integras
  • 92-95 Civics
  • 96-00 Civics

The list above is to my knowledge, they might fit others aside from the ones listed so do your own research! Like I said, I need a complete Front & Rear Aftermarket Shock & Lowering Spring Combo for a 90-93 Integra to trade for my Pair of FRONT ONLY Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilovers (Brand New). I DO NOT HAVE THE REARS! The Rears can be purchased separately for your specific application by any Local Shop that's a Skunk2 Authorized Dealer.

I'm located in Orlando, FL in the UCF Area (University of Central Florida). The sooner I can get this traded the better, need to have the chassis rolling ASAP, but I dont want Stock Suspension. I might be willing to sell these outright if I cannot get a Trade going soon. I dont know how much to ask for them so make me a reasonable enough offer so I can purchase a decent front and rear suspension setup for my 90 Integra. Please remember they are Brand New when making an offer, meaning no lowballers.

Thanks Guys,
Danny
Old 06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
talkJDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP! I need to get these Traded. Here's what I can take:

- Front & Rear Aftermarket Shocks & Lowering Spring Combo (Specific for a 90-93 Integra DA)
- Front & Rear Aftermarket Shocks & Sleeve Coilover Combo (for DC/EG/EK)

As you can see if its a Lowering Spring it needs to be Specific for a DA because if not the Rear will be lower than the Front. However, if its a Sleeve Coilover Setup I can adjust the height and not have any issues.