For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

WTB: B series vtec running long block NA to replace blown b18c5 turbo

Old 08-07-2009, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: B series vtec running long block NA to replace blown b18c5 turbo

I have a 99 Civic Si with a b18c5 ITR turbo swap. The motor has a bad ring land or ring on one of the cylinders because it reads ~190 and blows smoke. The person who originally swapped it did a shit job. I need a running B series longblock. I am also looking for a manifold or header. I can source that myself but if you have them it would make things easier. I am also looking for someone to do the work I can do it myself and will have to if it comes down to it but I am dealing with a major illness and have very little energy. I have the cash to pay for a b16a and the labor. I know what they are worth so please dont insult me with a high price. I sold all the turbo parts except the OBX Intercooler and RC Injectors. I am going to need stock injectors and IM if possible. I am willing to trade the ITR block and head towards whatever long block you have. I am also willing to trade whatever else I do not need towards. I just need to get this thing running quickly because I have no transportation.

Please call or text 727-348-5094
William