For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

FS: Siemens 630cc injectors and Precision Turbo 1000cc Injectors

Old 06-13-2010, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Siemens 630cc injectors and Precision Turbo 1000cc Injectors

I have a set of Precision 1000cc injectors (low impendance) and a set of Siemens Deka 630cc injectors (high impedance). The 630cc injectors do not require a resistor box and are good for around 400-430whp, they have about 500 miles on them. The precision injectors are low impedance and do require a resistor box and they have about 1200 miles on them. I'm selling them for $250 a set. My name is Chris and you can call/text me @ 561 809 0862.

Siemens Injectors (yes they work in a honda or dsm, they are in my honda right now)

Precision Injectors

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:58 PM

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:02 AM

Old 06-14-2010, 07:12 PM

Old 06-15-2010, 04:44 AM

Lemme get those 1000's , homie discount
Old 06-15-2010, 06:07 AM

Aint no discount round here cuz.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:02 AM