Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

FS: 2002 Cobb Stage 2+ WRX (Tampa, Florida)

Old 08-03-2003, 11:21 AM
1337 H4x0r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2002 Cobb Stage 2+ WRX (Tampa, Florida)

I hope the moderators don't mind this shamless plug too much. I won't be bumping this thread so it doesn't clutter things up for long bug figured this forums might be a good place to catch some peoples eyes. It's going on ebay as soon as I get some time.

Check out the details here:
http://wrx4sale.majjix.com
Old 08-05-2003, 07:59 PM
"color blind kid"

It wont sell here. This area sucks for selling our cars. I've had the wagon in autotrader for a couple weeks now and no calls yet. I guess its time to change the text to include 300hp and 3k gearbox instead of jibberish letters to people. I REPEAT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ONE MOTHER F_IN CALL FOR 3 DAMN WEEKS.

But i'm keeping my car now, schools gunna be winter time in PA so I will own some snow when it comes time.

Good luck selling it I guess.

TIP- If you wanna sell it quick. Take it back to stock and take it the car max. I would have gotten 17 for my car if it was stock, with mods they offered me a big $9,700 There's people on the boards that will buy your parts.
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:03 PM
1337 H4x0r

I'm in no hurry and I wasn't expecting to get any serious bites from the forums to be honest. I was just bitching b/c it's amazing how bored people are to bookmark my for sale and go surfing my gallery page.

Curious thing is that I sent you an email via the autotrader site today asking how long the car has been for sale, I assume you didn't get the email? Let me know because I was considering using autotrader as it runs till it sells. If you send me the link to your ad(lazy) I'll try again maybe I skipped over yours, not 100% positive.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:15 PM
"color blind kid"

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/v...lor=&cardist=0

I gotta call them tomarrow to get new text. I wasn't really trying to sell it when I put it in but the fact that I havn't gotten one call makes me pissed off. I guess i'll itemize my parts maybee throw in some prices to make it look more apealing instead of vishnu stage 1 sti type ra gearset.

Got no email...

I would have gotten more than I was asking if I parted and sold it to car max.

Some guy wanted my tranny for 2k and he woulda gave me his. I'm pretty sure I coulda got over a grand for the rest.
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:30 PM
1337 H4x0r

Nevermind, your ad didn't have the send email link(I think that's extra). I'm not parting it out as the work involved wouldn't justify the amount I could get back from selling the parts and I'm patient.

The last vehicle I sold(2000 V6-EX Accord Coupe) took over 2 months to sell with only a very small handful of calls before I finally found a buyer that paid my asking price with smiles. I used a simple ad in the newpaper which is what I'm doing for now. I might do the autotrader thing as well on top of the newspaper just so I don't have to mess with it or worry too much about it. I'll also try ebay as I've had luck with that before but it also generated alot of stupid static I really don't feel like dealing with for now.

Last edited by lstepnio; 08-05-2003 at 08:36 PM.