Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

MK3 Supra / 1uzfe / Single Turbo Build Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Won't fake the funk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another long update with minimal amount of work... I am on my last semester of college, mechanical engineer, and been studying a lot for my FE exam and full time engineering position... time consuming life... sigh.

Anyways... updates...

So my long awaited (3 weeks from Australia) -8an/m12x1.25 fittings have arrived for my fuel rails...

Aeroquip AQP Hose - this stuff is rediculously awesome. Its thick, bendable, has a unique outer wrapping unlike junk fuel like from the auto store. And its E85 (and like 99% other chemical) safe. This is a small piece of -10 for my sump to pump... if anyone has a $20 off $100 coupon from summit that will go to waste, hit me up so I can get the -8 stuff still

More stuff from Summit... Aeroquip socketless hose ends, Fragola ORB fittings for my regulator, misc Earls stuff, (not shown are Mr. Gasket Shadow series fittings), and a 100psi gauge for my regulator.

Picked up a used HAHN intercooler with same side entry/exit. Will be a little creative getting it to work, but its a 3.5 core, bar plate... and fits nice. I want to get the S2 Airguide for this still.

Just a random shot - you can see my Brembo Sti/EVO hybrids rear brakes and my Wilwood/Mustang rotor (yep not the vette rotor) hybrid setup... this isnt finished, but everything lines up. Needs rings for the rotor and misc hardware still.

And that isnt rust on that lower front side skirt piece. One of the previous owners siliconed the shit out of it and the old piece that went there (which WAS rusting).... I just need a creative way to remove all of that shit.

MK3 Supra - 1uzfe, Quantum Manual Swap, HX52 Billet Comp, Enkei NT03+M, JIC Reclineables... etc...
Golf TDI Diesel - 45+mpg's