The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

A Hyundai that will own you

Old 10-11-2003, 10:43 PM
Ridin dirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TampaWRX
Here are the particulars on this car:
http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/accent.html

It's running an EVO 3 engine and drivetrain. Lots of other goodies underneath. I guess the yellow Mirage on this board that runs 11s doesn't get any soup either? Neither would all the big block swapped V8 guys, I suppose. It's a stripped Hyundai. It's a four cylinder. It runs 9s. Most of the cars on this board don't. I guess that's .

Damn thats ruff but really funny.
New best time @ Jennings 1:25.4
Old 10-13-2003, 11:27 AM
.arrow Jus Skott

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one..... And since I brought up assholes... *clearing throat* rich people buy there bm's , benz's, and what not cause they can... People like us biuld up cars cause we can... Who's better or who's car is better? Who cares. Do what you: like, love, and want. If someone opposes then tell 'em to go outside and play hide and go fuck themselves. Were not on this damn planet for each other or snubbing people for who has a lower or upper class: house, car, or job. If your happy your happy, if your an asshole your an asshole, and etc. "know what I mean"

And in respects to the little yellow bucket I like it, I would have never expected it....

Last edited by ..::DWLSRx8::..; 10-13-2003 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-17-2003, 08:59 PM
The little 5.0 that could

It's an ugly little hyundai that goes fast. w00t. I can see the new trend setting in already. Throw out the swapped hondas and the 240sx scene, let's go hyundai!!!

All kidding aside. You would have to change pretty much every stock piece on any other car to get it to go that fast. So why should this guy get more credit? Just because he picked an ugly little platform to build from? Well kudos I guess on having a fast car, but he has my sympathy as well, because he still drives a hyundai
Old 10-17-2003, 09:07 PM
ASM FTW!

jesus guys... its a fucking vid of a 9 sec hyundai... its still kinda cool, and you know what, you could put a 4G63 in it in your damn garage, from what i hear, they bolt up, its pretty damn cool if you ask me, but hey....

jesus, the rigoli brothers have a WRX wagon w/full interior in the low 10's/high 9's with a full interior.... that not too impressive? they are the ones who built the car, and they currently own the worlds fastest WRX, and its a GC8 in the 8's if i remember...

if you dont care, jesus, just let it go! its a 9 sec car, pretty quick in my book

and i agree, i dont think i would enjoy a hyundai much either
Old 10-17-2003, 10:07 PM
danse

Originally posted by 722ish
jesus guys... its a fucking vid of a 9 sec hyundai... its still kinda cool, and you know what, you could put a 4G63 in it in your damn garage, from what i hear, they bolt up, its pretty damn cool if you ask me, but hey....

jesus, the rigoli brothers have a WRX wagon w/full interior in the low 10's/high 9's with a full interior.... that not too impressive? they are the ones who built the car, and they currently own the worlds fastest WRX, and its a GC8 in the 8's if i remember...

if you dont care, jesus, just let it go! its a 9 sec car, pretty quick in my book

and i agree, i dont think i would enjoy a hyundai much either
No matter how fast he goes, John Force is still just a Mustang driver. I guess all the Pro Stock guys should be embarassed by their Cavaliers and Pontiac Grand Ams...especially since those pussies had to motor swap 'em to get into the 7s.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 10-18-2003, 09:17 AM
ASM FTW!

Originally posted by DSG
I guess cause John Force drives a Cavalier or a Grand Am then a 9 second Hyundai is okay......Give me a break. Do you really think John Force went to a Dealership, bought a Cavalier and really turned it into a 7 second car. The cars he drives are built from the ground up and have a fiberglass shell put on them.

exactly, so considering that this hyundai is a swapped car, that was once purchased at a dealership, and now goes 9's, its fuckin neat.

the fact that its a hyundai is even better as i dont think that car was ever meant to see speeds over 55 mph

fuckin shit, its a 9 sec car, it wasnt supposed to be, but it is, its cool, its fast, its done some like it, some may not, just like im not a fan of the way MOST hondas sound....
Old 10-18-2003, 09:44 AM
danse

Originally posted by DSG
I guess cause John Force drives a Cavalier or a Grand Am then a 9 second Hyundai is okay......Give me a break. Do you really think John Force went to a Dealership, bought a Cavalier and really turned it into a 7 second car. The cars he drives are built from the ground up and have a fiberglass shell put on them.
Uh...thanks. Your grasp of the obvious is absolute and acute. I'm impressed. I think you missed my point entirely which is to say there's nothing gay about motor/driveline swapping a Hyundai and going fast in it. John Force drives a Mustang...Ford stole him away from GM years ago. The Coughlins and Johnsons are the big names in Pro Stock. Regardless of all that, I was alluding to the fact that this is a quick Hyundai and just as there is nothing special about a Hyundai, there is nothing special about a Mustang, Camaro, Trans Am or WRX for that matter. Unless you're driving a Buggati Veyron, Ferrari Enzo or McLaren F1, you're just driving a budget compromise.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 10-18-2003, 11:24 AM

Yeah, that guy shouldn't be proud that his car is made in Korea. I'd be very proud that my car is made in America, oh wait, that's North America......actually Canada to be exact.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:25 AM

So it's a domestic that's not made in America...what a concept, EH?
Old 10-24-2003, 01:58 PM

In the end you still have a Hyundai...whats the point!?