The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

A Hyundai that will own you

Old 10-10-2003, 03:44 PM
danse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Hyundai that will own you

There was a thread floating around about slow Hyundais. This one isn't so slow. Another Rigoli (Easy Street) car. The Rigolis do pretty well with imports.

http://per4mancevids.com/8october200...goliAccent.mpg

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 10-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Mouthhugsarenice

i would be extremely pissed to get beat by a hyundi but damn that has to be the fastest hyundi on the friggen planet:o
Old 10-10-2003, 05:07 PM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

HOLY SCHIDT

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine
Old 10-10-2003, 06:09 PM
boostmonkey

Nice automatic.
Old 10-10-2003, 08:22 PM
danse

Originally posted by DSG
Its still a Hyundai though.
And?

Fast is fast and that little Hyundai moves out. Think of all the fast F-bodies on the road today. Now think of the number of Hyundais. Exactly. You have to give at least a little credit for exclusivity. Think of how embarassing it would be to be in a V8 running 9s and get beat by that thing. I'm sorry, but that would just be flat out cool.

Old 10-11-2003, 02:34 AM

Originally posted by DSG
Its still a Hyundai though.

Hmmm...I wonder if Porsche owners think the same way about all the other cars.
Old 10-11-2003, 05:30 AM
danse

Here are the particulars on this car:
http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/accent.html

It's running an EVO 3 engine and drivetrain. Lots of other goodies underneath. I guess the yellow Mirage on this board that runs 11s doesn't get any soup either? Neither would all the big block swapped V8 guys, I suppose. It's a stripped Hyundai. It's a four cylinder. It runs 9s. Most of the cars on this board don't. I guess that's .

Old 10-11-2003, 05:39 AM
danse

Originally posted by specie
Hmmm...I wonder if Porsche owners think the same way about all the other cars.
This is like wondering if BMW owners look down their noses at everything else on the road. Of course they do! Insecurity owns most of these people. Instead of building respect, they buy it, then try to justify the expense by putting everyone else down. I would venture to say that 70-75% of Porsche, BMW and Mercedes owners are generally assholes to those who do not own a car they approve of. I'd also venture to say that 92-95% of people buying performance Porsches, BMWs and Mercedes have no idea how to properly drive their cars. To most of these people, these fast cars are just interesting daily drivers amidst their car collections. At best they're weekend toys. Screw all the judgement, fast is fast.

Old 10-11-2003, 01:14 PM

yeah, this is tampashow....it's not about racing or how fast you make a car go. It's about how cool your car is. If you have a nice slow car, then it's fine. You can make fun of other people's car that's faster but not as "nice" compare to yours. And yes, everyone opinion's the same on which cars are cool and which aren't. Damn, it must be the ricer in me that think it's more fun to be fast than have a nice car that is slow.