The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

My shooting videos from last weekend

Old 12-01-2003, 03:31 PM
1140cc's of power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

knights is expensive for the reason that it is ac and it is inside the insurance on the place is killing him lol but they sell guns there and ucan rent guns there <<<<i thinkevery 1 should go 2 knights shooting range!
Old 12-02-2003, 05:38 AM
Gun Nut

Originally posted by lilgreendude
In one of the movies, it looks like a round is accidently shot off walking up the hill.
O ok, lol He didnt accidently shoot, He was about 15 feet to the right already set up and when we put our muffs on and said "GO" he took scope aim with his 30-06 and shot at the car, no one was down range of him but it does look like it was an accident, and my friend to the right of me in the white shirt jumped cause he forgot how powerful the percussion and sound was from a 30-06.

We set strict shooting guide lines and go over the controls of the guns that others havent shot yet, as the closet hospital is miles and miles away.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:44 AM
Gun Nut

Originally posted by NICKLOVESROTORYS
knights is expensive for the reason that it is ac and it is inside the insurance on the place is killing him lol but they sell guns there and ucan rent guns there <<<<i thinkevery 1 should go 2 knights shooting range!
Yeah i figured why it cost so much to shoot but it kinda sucks cause at least everytime Im there my carrier goes dead and I lose 15min while they fix it. I once got a free hour card cause of that but the guy that gave it to me wasnt happy about it. But sometimes its nice to go indoors and rapid fire without being frowned apon. But you prob shoot for free cause of your situation huh?
Old 12-02-2003, 10:47 AM
Mechanical Engineer

Originally posted by lilgreendude
Looks like a bunch of wasted rounds. Don't get me wrong, it's your gun and you can do what you want. It's just not my style.

BTW, who's the idiot that walks around with his finger inside the guard?
ok you fucking retard, i would much rather shoot the rounds at a damn paper target, let me tell ya.

shooting paper is fun for 10 minutes.

would you rather shoot paper? or computer monitors? or a damn car? paper is pretty fucing boring.

i have been shooting paper since i was 6. BORING!!!!!!!!

and that was me with the 30.06, scaring the other guy. it was a known fact i was to shoot first so we could hear the diff. between that and the AR.

i will take you to the range and show YOU how to shoot.

Mechanical Engineer - Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD, Marine Corps. Counter IED Development

USF Formula and Baja racing Alumni/Consultant
Old 12-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Tha numba one stunna

holy shit man nice vids...
Old 12-02-2003, 11:29 AM
1140cc's of power

But you prob shoot for free cause of your situation huh? [/B][/QUOTE] ya preaty much lol but i dont shoot alot but when i do i get the old tommy gun he has that thing is badass and the 50 cal. sniper rifle:o
Old 12-02-2003, 03:48 PM

Originally posted by black91gt5.0
ok you fucking retard, i would much rather shoot the rounds at a damn paper target, let me tell ya.

shooting paper is fun for 10 minutes.

would you rather shoot paper? or computer monitors? or a damn car? paper is pretty fucing boring.

i have been shooting paper since i was 6. BORING!!!!!!!!

and that was me with the 30.06, scaring the other guy. it was a known fact i was to shoot first so we could hear the diff. between that and the AR.

i will take you to the range and show YOU how to shoot.
Fucking retard? LOL!! Dude, I've been shooting guns since I was 12 (I'm 37 now, you do the math). And I'm not talking about when you guys were shooting the car. I'm talking about "Dustin Scares and Adam tears" when you guys were walking up the hill and someone's gun accidentally discharged causing the guy in the white shirt on the right to jump 6 inches in the air and about shit his pants. Noone was aiming at anything other than the ground. As far as taking me anywhere and teaching me how to shoot?

These are with my Sig P226 right after I bought it. The sights weren't even set, not that it matters much anyway. The 1st one is 16 feet, the 2nd is 21. Put your money where your mouth is and show us what you can do with a .357 rapid firing!

Old 12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Gun Nut

lol you cant say that everyone was walking with the guns pointed down, as when I was setting the camera on my truck to record he(black91gt5.0) was already in his spot and aiming at the car in the woods.

not to start a piss contest but ive seen him shoot better groupings than that with a rugerp95dc 9mm at 21 feet, rapid fire.

Your groupings are good as well if you are telling the truth about the sights, when i first shot my SW99 it came with 4 sets for the front sight, all changing point of impact greatly. I couldnt hit shit untill the sights were all tried out.
2005 Ford F150 FX4
Old 12-02-2003, 11:31 PM

Yea, I was kinda disappointed with the second one too. Those are 12" targets and I should've done better at that close of a range. If y'all like the 9, you would appreciate a .357 ACP. It's got a real nice feel to it.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Gun Nut

hows the recoil on that? linear? like a beretta? Nice defense carry round. I am in the process of adding another gun to my safe. An all black Kel-tec P32 carry gun. Not 21 yet but Ill already have a nice pocket gun that way.
2005 Ford F150 FX4