The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

this skater needs a beating

Old 02-16-2004, 11:36 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

....that was an awesome headlock he executed..that is all.

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:58 AM
SS

i cant believe no one stopped that kid before, the guy in the white shirt lookeed like he worked in the club behind where the footage was shout. I think thats why he didnt hit the kid, cause he worked in the club. that kid was fucked up he deserved a major ass beating, what a fucking ass. the people watching and not doing anything are just as big of an ass. oh man i wish i could fuck him up, i got so pissed watching that clip.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:27 AM
internet hardass in time out

Originally posted by DebianDog
I have thought about this. Lets just say, for instance, I did get owned like the skinny kid did by dude with the skateboard. (I was not paying attention or whatever)
1. Get this video take it to the police
2. Have him brought up on charges (assault, damages to car, etc)
3. Get a good lawyer. Maximize his time in jail and or fine. But now I have his address etc...
4. After a week or 2, and a good alibi. Me and 2-3 of my buddies with baseball bats and ski masks would pay him a "personal" visit. Making sure is knees were so fucked up he would never skate again. Maybe never walk!

What an ASS. I would have jumped in had I been there. I have done it before with people I do know and fucked up situations like that. One time with a guy that had a long knife! I got cut but after the odds changed, he got messed up AND went to jail.
Your the dumbest asshole on here, shut the hell up you guys are all getting fired up about this dumbass vid. that shit was funny as hell end of story. All of a sudden all of you are human rights activist and are all worried about what you would of done, you wouldnt of done shit you would of gotten your ass beat just like the guy in the vid, and all of your pussy ass friends would of just stood there with there dicks in there hands, not doing shit."STOP WATCHING ACTION MOVIES THEY ARE GETTING TO YOU TOUGH GUY, WITH YOUR SKI MASKS AND BASEBALL BATS".....ooooh
Old 02-17-2004, 08:24 AM
N2O Lover

Originally posted by BIGhonkinBURRITO
Your the dumbest asshole on here, shut the hell up you guys are all getting fired up about this dumbass vid. that shit was funny as hell end of story. All of a sudden all of you are human rights activist and are all worried about what you would of done, you wouldnt of done shit you would of gotten your ass beat just like the guy in the vid, and all of your pussy ass friends would of just stood there with there dicks in there hands, not doing shit."STOP WATCHING ACTION MOVIES THEY ARE GETTING TO YOU TOUGH GUY, WITH YOUR SKI MASKS AND BASEBALL BATS".....ooooh
Right... you talk a lot of shit on the internet.

Are you some type of homophobe? What is with the
Best Times 1/4
N/A - 12.56@110.51
N2O - 11.43@123.15
100 shot
See My Cars - Listen to the 224/228 closed & open - My Latest Video of Drag Run
Originally posted by moldyhands
Show me an 11 second import that only has a few thousand in it, and I'll show you a car owner that's always talking about when his car's going to get fixed and what broke.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:39 AM
Gun Nut

AS to smallburrito, yeah I bet you wouldnt repeat that paragraph to debian dog had you seen him in real life, quit hiding behind mommys computer dumbass,

As to the skateboarder he was a little attention whore that deserves to be killed, because our society does not need his shit later on in the future.

If that was florida and I witnessed it and saw him hit the kid with that skateboard that would be considered serious bodily harm, I wouldve called 911 and then confronted the kid, then he would of swung on me only to be greeted with 4 ot 5 hot 9mm gold-dots.
2005 Ford F150 FX4