The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Supra Meet Video

Old 01-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great Video..Feels good to see my lil lex on tape haha..
INtegra-
Why the hatin..God damn....O lets see...Integra.... Matt Mansfield....All you do is hate bro...Get a life...Thought we were tight but I can see how people really are....Talkin all this that Trsiton's and Gundle car is faster..Yet I hear Mogle's Firebird beat him...Well i put lengths on Mogle at 16psi with a blown Slave cylinder and unknown oil cam seal leak ....But he was a man bout it and we had a lotta fun out of it..Which is what Im in it for to have fun....I got mad respect for people who make a honda quick cause its a difficult thing to do the RIGHT way....But not when they think they are god...And dis people who love the sport and like chilling with the people who love it as well...Got MAD respect for you , triston, and Gundle(sorry if not spelled right)..And got nothing but good things to say cause you guys know your Hondas incredibly....But grow up man...Not everyone is in the game for the same reson you are...

Supra kid- We need to meet up this weekend or something and do some crusing...Havent had a decent car to drive in weeks now lol..
Old 01-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

Damn... who turned the heat up? is it getting hot in here?

anywayz decent vid... definitely not bad... but the Green Supra is bad ass... I've seen in in person... that thing is soooo sexy!!! i love it!
Old 01-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Blah Blah Blah

HAHA..sorry..just frustration...So when we having another Tampa Supra meet?
-Matt
Old 01-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

Damn nice IS300 by the way!
Old 01-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Thanks buddy...Look for it in Super Street , Import Tuner, And on Front cover of new magazine for 04 Carr Trixx....Photo shoots comming soon!
-Matt
Old 01-05-2004, 08:52 PM
90% grind 10% sleep

Originally posted by is300matt
Great Video..Feels good to see my lil lex on tape haha..
INtegra-
Why the hatin..God damn....O lets see...Integra.... Matt Mansfield....All you do is hate bro...Get a life...Thought we were tight but I can see how people really are....Talkin all this that Trsiton's and Gundle car is faster..Yet I hear Mogle's Firebird beat him...Well i put lengths on Mogle at 16psi with a blown Slave cylinder and unknown oil cam seal leak ....But he was a man bout it and we had a lotta fun out of it..Which is what Im in it for to have fun....I got mad respect for people who make a honda quick cause its a difficult thing to do the RIGHT way....But not when they think they are god...And dis people who love the sport and like chilling with the people who love it as well...Got MAD respect for you , triston, and Gundle(sorry if not spelled right)..And got nothing but good things to say cause you guys know your Hondas incredibly....But grow up man...Not everyone is in the game for the same reson you are...

Supra kid- We need to meet up this weekend or something and do some crusing...Havent had a decent car to drive in weeks now lol..
No hating involved just speaking what i know from experience you hyped that car up to be more then it really is yea its a nice car it has nice stuff it just didnt impress me from what all you talked about it and gregs car is a stock B16 in a crx i would hope that a LT1 firebird would beat it and i would think that your 100000$ car should beat mogels car too i just quoted jeff because he thinks your car is god as do you and what you dont understand is trsitan and gregs cars cost a 1/10th of what your car does so think of the money you spent and think of what they spent and then compare dont get all fired up because one person wasnt impressed you have all of the seminole kids that dont know shit to impress and show off for just me speaking my mind on what i know from experience the day i see you driving it everyday and not just to shows and ricer hang outs is the day i give your car true respect other wise its just rice to me
Old 01-05-2004, 10:22 PM

Damn, when that meet happened? Pretty tight video i must say.
Old 01-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Blah Blah Blah

Originally posted by integra
No hating involved just speaking what i know from experience you hyped that car up to be more then it really is yea its a nice car it has nice stuff it just didnt impress me from what all you talked about it and gregs car is a stock B16 in a crx i would hope that a LT1 firebird would beat it and i would think that your 100000$ car should beat mogels car too i just quoted jeff because he thinks your car is god as do you and what you dont understand is trsitan and gregs cars cost a 1/10th of what your car does so think of the money you spent and think of what they spent and then compare dont get all fired up because one person wasnt impressed you have all of the seminole kids that dont know shit to impress and show off for just me speaking my mind on what i know from experience the day i see you driving it everyday and not just to shows and ricer hang outs is the day i give your car true respect other wise its just rice to me
Nah you took a ride in a car that had a blown slave cylinder and timming problems..Any person with any sort of car knowledge would know that means the car is not running right and not shifting properly....Timming plays a huge role in turbo cars..I never brag to ANYONE about the money I put in this car..Nor do I care if someone else spent less than I did to achieve something else. It took this amount of moeny to do what I wanted to do to the car...No way around it..And I paid wholesale cost on everything.... I have gone to 2 shows, 4 hangouts in MY LIFE with this car. So where do you come off saying I dont drive it and only show it..Do to the amount of work being done to the car and the Horrible shops I have been to in the past....The car has been imobile for the last year almost. So dont speak what you dont know of. I have been ripped off , lied to, and cheated with the work done on this car..Nothing done right way ever..But I have found 2 companies(Auto Tuner, DC Customs) Thats helpin to make this car what it should be and not a car filled with problems. BUt its tight..Just bothers me that people who dont know me at all really....Try to talk of something they know little about (as far as history of the car goes). But time to stop bikering..We will see how it goes upon pickup this week.
Anyone wanna have a meet up this weekend...Supra owners?
-Matt
Old 01-06-2004, 10:23 AM

hey bro, u should give toyomoto a call if u need some help with that turbo is of yours.