The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Some slow Mustang and Camaro

Old 02-01-2004, 06:41 AM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TheShow50h
Was it a stick or an auto? Who you talking about, sehner? Havn't seen him since graduation
nahh it is a stick, 6 speed then. and Im talking bout Chad with the camaro when I said ur boy lol..
You might not even know him
Old 02-01-2004, 07:26 AM
Gus

Originally posted by TheShow50h
Repost!!!

Nice kill man, but I would have thought the ss lt1 would have got you. Was it a m6 or a4?
Don't know which way it would've went, but it wasn't a race due to my lack of seat time when the race went down. Still fun, except the idiots who were running across the road when I flashed my lights :o Chris...I'm ready for the rematch when you are. Yes, I'm still stock...I might have DR's by then, but so do you so it's all good
Old 02-01-2004, 07:39 AM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Gus
Don't know which way it would've went, but it wasn't a race due to my lack of seat time when the race went down. Still fun, except the idiots who were running across the road when I flashed my lights :o Chris...I'm ready for the rematch when you are. Yes, I'm still stock...I might have DR's by then, but so do you so it's all good
ahh yea like next track day and im good, we can roll again and I will most likely have the dr's then too.

I am getting my license back in May(the 13th) and then I will be able to trek it to BMP for sure...Wouldn't miss a trackday for the world, unless I get my license taken and in which case I did and I missed this past trackday...

Im game for the next one though

Chris....
Old 02-01-2004, 11:12 AM

Originally posted by Goopster1
Were u there at Meridian when that happened?

I am basically stock to though. I didn't have my 2 chambers then, the S.P.E.C clutch, hmm what else didn't I have... I am mostly stock now but I think that was the two things I lacked.... not much diffrence but ya know
\

Yea I was there with chad. You know the young kid that was riding with him...Thats me
Old 02-01-2004, 01:48 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Eric
\

Yea I was there with chad. You know the young kid that was riding with him...Thats me
ahhh ok.Your always with him haha, I thought u were brothers or somethin.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:59 PM
Gus

ahhh ok.Your always with him haha, I thought u were brothers or somethin.
Close enough, we're cousins. I had to school him right or he would've been a ricer like his friends
Old 02-01-2004, 11:40 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Gus
Close enough, we're cousins. I had to school him right or he would've been a ricer like his friends

Good we need NO more ricers running around.He knows what to buy I hope...
Old 02-02-2004, 07:38 AM

I knew what to buy but I didn't. I got impatiant and bought a 1992 firebird instead of waiting for the write 5.0 or 4th gen f-body. I guess it's a pretty good way to get to school and where ever else I go in it, but the 305 doesn't have much power at all.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:10 AM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Eric
I knew what to buy but I didn't. I got impatiant and bought a 1992 firebird instead of waiting for the write 5.0 or 4th gen f-body. I guess it's a pretty good way to get to school and where ever else I go in it, but the 305 doesn't have much power at all.
yea ahh did u get the TBI?

Sell it when ya can and pick somethin else up. prefferably 5.0
Old 02-02-2004, 11:55 AM

yea ahh did u get the TBI?

Sell it when ya can and pick somethin else up. prefferably 5.0
Yep I got the tbi I guess it's ok for a first car to pick up a little experience behind the wheel, but its been 7 months since I got it and I've had enough. I have been trying to sell it so I can get a nice 5.0 or a 4th gen camaro or bird. That reminds me anyone want to buy a 1992 Firebird 305 with 113k miles for 2500$. Runs great and I'm only the 2nd owner.