The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

High School fight

Old 02-08-2004, 12:12 PM
My other ride is your mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was waiting for the punch line so to speak....i thought you were going for a joke there.

I don't think its blacks that have to gang up on one when it comes to fighting, i think almost every fight there is at least one person that bum rushes the fight with no need to. As a matter of fact i think the black guys showed restraint in that situation not to gang up on the little white boy. I'm sure it would have been a whole different story if the white kid was getting the best of the black kid. I'd bet the black kids' boys would have jumped in and finished whitey off if the situation was reversed.

It sucks that the white kid didn't have any friends with balls to go break it up before he got sucker kicked in the face while on the ground--bunch of pussies. The fight was over and there was no need for that, but at least the bitch showed up for the fight even though he was waaaay out matched
no punch line--just tryin to make a point to punkassinterviewers or whatever his name is...as for your last paragraph...if the white kid was gettin the best of him--it is the job of the black guys to jump in--just like its the white kids friends job to jump in--none of the whiteys wanted to get worked...there is no need for alot of stuff to happen in fights like the kick...pussy ass white kid shouldnt have started anything --im glad he got his ass kicked..could have been worse...
Old 02-08-2004, 12:22 PM
The little 5.0 that could

How did this turn into a black and white thing?

That was an asskicking if I've ever seen one.

Also, I'd have more sympathy for that kids ass whoopin he took, but he did throw the first punch.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:26 PM

Wink

Originally posted by 24-7
:o that kid got fucked up.

Nice video, kept me on the edge of my seat
Old 02-08-2004, 04:01 PM

bad link...anyone got it saved or know another link?
Old 02-08-2004, 04:09 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by bfro5
no punch line--just tryin to make a point to punkassinterviewers or whatever his name is...as for your last paragraph...if the white kid was gettin the best of him--it is the job of the black guys to jump in--just like its the white kids friends job to jump in--none of the whiteys wanted to get worked...there is no need for alot of stuff to happen in fights like the kick...pussy ass white kid shouldnt have started anything --im glad he got his ass kicked..could have been worse...
whitey? whats with the racial slures? just one question for ya, are you black? also, just cause he got his ass kicked doesnt make him a pussy, i think whats pussy is kicking him in the face after he already kicked his ass
Old 02-08-2004, 04:32 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by VQ35DE
whitey? whats with the racial slures? just one question for ya, are you black? also, just cause he got his ass kicked doesnt make him a pussy, i think whats pussy is kicking him in the face after he already kicked his ass
WERD!
I saw whitey and thought he might eb black also.I mean me being white to think that may seem racist to some but its just me thniking outside the box.If someone says whitey usually they are of diffrent color from my experiences.

and he was a pussy for kicking him in the mouth
Old 02-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Baller on a budget!

please fix this link, Im curious to see what the fuss is about!!!

Old 02-08-2004, 05:08 PM

Originally posted by Goopster1
and he was a pussy for kicking him in the mouth

No, that just makes him an ignorant asshole. He has his coming, so look for the sequal
Old 02-08-2004, 05:09 PM
My other ride is your mom

no racial slurs i am as white as they come..im just distinguishing between the 2 kids in the video..and the black kid is a pussy for kickin him in the mouth i agree as i said in my post
there is no need for alot of stuff to happen in fights like the kick
pussy ass white kid shouldnt have started anything
i said nothin about him bein a pussy for gettin kicked... in my opinion he should have noticed the obvious disadvantage he had and walked away..no need for such a ruckus guys!!
Old 02-08-2004, 05:13 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by tampamax
No, that just makes him an ignorant asshole. He has his coming, so look for the sequal
lol what?