The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

High School fight

Old 02-09-2004, 10:28 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DaTruth
A fight is just that! A fight... Dont think if you swing on me I am not going to try to break your back. I can care less if you are down. Once you try to hurt me my sole intention is to put your ass in the hospital. I am not going to stop until I hear the police coming or someone pulls out a badge. Once two individuals decide they cannot resolve their dispute via conversation and they cannot walk away for whatever reason there is only one thing left to do. Speak with your hands, feet, elbows, knees and possible a forehead. Some of you have to realize we live in a cruel world. When I saw the fight I was wondering what started it. It was obvious to me that both kids come from two different worlds. One day people will realize that fighting will get you physically hurt and can cause permanent damage if you fuck with the wrong person. My best advice to all is to walk away if you can.. Forget about your ego and live another day un-bruised. Ignore my beginning comments. I am a nice guy..
true in some respects but then again you should walk away when there is no more possible threat. I will tell ya a story. I am violent when I get hype and pumped up too and most guys are cause that's just us... I had a young kid talk shit to me one day while I was talking to a friend of mine in my car minding nothing but my business and he yells some shit.I yell something back like what is your problem etc etc and he says you wont get it out of the car. I got out and leaned on my door, no need to approach a fight for no reason.

I stand there and he walks up to me talkin more trash so I move away from my car to get space and he swings on me after talkin more trash and it so happens he missed me.Bad move for him cause the first hit went to his head and he dropped like a damn brick.He fell to the back of my car like he was a dead guy.I mean he went limp and just plummeted to the ground and hit his head on my back bumper then got up and was all dazed out of it.

He came after me again, swung on me and missed even more now cause he was so messed up after the hit.Well I hit him like 3 more times and all of those except one which hit him in the face ended up hittin him in the side of the head. He fell down again and then got back up cussing and dazed outa this world.His friends picked him up and I was so ready to kick him to death while he laid on the ground and just step on his neck and kill him but I had to restrain myself so I didn't go to jail.

I almost did cause the kid was a minor, I was 19 and I put him in the hospital.He had to have an MRI done to check his head for internal bleeding and such and that scared me after I heard that cause I figured he would just have a few marks and be fine and just never screw with me again but he couldn't remember what happened to him nor who I was and he lives in my neighborhood and saw me for years on end..
Point being is I think once the fight is at the point where the attacker is no more, there is no more and you should just walk away even though sometimes we are so hype and pissed off we wanna just put his face into a cement wall until his teeth shatter loose ya know?

People are crazy, were all a bunch of rabid animals under 1 inch of thick skin and once the skin is broken its on and crackin

Chris...

Last edited by Goopster1; 02-09-2004 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 05:38 AM
The G-14 Classified

fix the mothafuka or BAN!!!
Old 02-10-2004, 09:06 AM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

who can host? I can send over AIM. pm me with host or post back here......
Old 02-10-2004, 09:50 AM
internet hardass in time out

i want to see vid now now now now aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
he he he....
Old 02-10-2004, 09:52 AM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Goopster1
who can host? I can send over AIM. pm me with host or post back here......
Old 02-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Banned

If i was that kid(whitie), I would return a few days later and leave the fucktard with his jaw cracked on a curb. Honkie power . LOL.

J/k it was a fair fight but when you gotta keep a eye out on all the fucks around you is it truely still a fair fight?
Old 02-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Retired Ricer...

DAMN it doesnt work... I WANNA SEE!!!!

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Outta Towner :)

Everyone stop complaining and go download Bumfights, man.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:38 PM
That girl with the camera

i wanna see the vid! and no! ive seen bumfights like 40 times
Old 02-10-2004, 02:46 PM
N2O Lover

Out of the goodness of my heart and of course the "TR community". I have hosted this movie. Will do so till bandwidth becomes an issue. Orig. link updated. or http://www.dvmix.com/data/highschoolfight.wmv
Best Times 1/4
N/A - 12.56@110.51
N2O - 11.43@123.15
100 shot
See My Cars - Listen to the 224/228 closed & open - My Latest Video of Drag Run
Originally posted by moldyhands
Show me an 11 second import that only has a few thousand in it, and I'll show you a car owner that's always talking about when his car's going to get fixed and what broke.