The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

'03 Cobra vs BPU Supra

Old 02-14-2004, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, i only had to watch the first 2 runs.. the rest was history.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

not to be an ass... but how much would that Cobra cost from what you pay for it off the dealership lot??? and then what about the TT supra? and then think about Exhaust and intake on both cars... ok yea Cobra owns........ yea for a moment in time... now lets spend another $1200 on the supra and get the upgraded turbo ... End of Cobra's reign... no offense but it was a damn nice race... but that car would get walked with a few minor turbo mods and still a much, far lesser price tag than the Cobra can ever touch
Old 02-14-2004, 01:42 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by REDchirp
not to be an ass... but how much would that Cobra cost from what you pay for it off the dealership lot??? and then what about the TT supra? and then think about Exhaust and intake on both cars... ok yea Cobra owns........ yea for a moment in time... now lets spend another $1200 on the supra and get the upgraded turbo ... End of Cobra's reign... no offense but it was a damn nice race... but that car would get walked with a few minor turbo mods and still a much, far lesser price tag than the Cobra can ever touch
ok man speaking from your point of view I can see your a ricer.Lets review your signature, ya your the spokesperson for Uncle.Bens.....

Exhaust and intake for the Cobra...We dont need to upgrade that it pushed 390 hp stock and the intake and exhaust were made for the car so it could breath.Eaton superchargers own you.

The Supra was a nice car and stayed with him but if you wanna put an upgraded turbo on there(LOL) funny you cant say a T3 ot T76 or something. But if you wanna put another turbo on there then fine do so.Thats another huge amount of money along with exhaust for a supra that would probly cost what, 500 to 600 from the Header back? That's alot of bullshit money and for that money you could get a Kenn Bell for the Cobra and even with the Supra pushing new boost with new exhaust, say bye bye.......
Old 02-14-2004, 02:26 PM
VTEC rocks

I paid under $27,000 for my '03 cobra, with under 9k miles. Go ahead and find a supra under $35k that has that few miles. Yeah, if you wanna spend the same amount on a supra as I did on a cobra you would have one with 50-60k miles. I would rather have a new car. that's why I bought the cobra, instead of a supra.

mods on cobra in vid = $700
mods on supra in vid = $1200

More mods:
Cobra with Kenne bell/Procharger = $4000 = 600-650rwhp
Supra with bigger turbo and supporting fuel = about the same = anywhere from 500-1000 rwhp. depending on money spent.

The cars are very similar in mod potential, but it woud be cheaper to buy a used low mile cobra then a low mile supra. and it would be much easier to give the cobra a better 1/4 mile et, but the supra would have a better trap and high end.

either way, I've spent under $30,000 on my car so far, and it'll run 11's. and it still has under 15k miles. and its only about 1 year old.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:28 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

point being
Domestic owns all in the end!
moneywise
mod wise
looks
Old 02-14-2004, 02:48 PM
The little 5.0 that could

Originally posted by REDchirp
Yet another ricer jerking off to the all mighty supra.

Get over it ... the supra lost, who fucking cares.

O yeah ... and try to find a NICE descent mileage 94 supra tt for less than 20k ... you WON'T find one. You can buy a used 03 cobra for about the same amount you would pay for a 94 supra tt.

Why do people always got to say stupid shit like this? If that supra woulda had this or had that ... excuses excuses. The supra and the cobra are 2 awesome cars, but the fact is the cobra won that race.
Old 02-14-2004, 05:50 PM

To each his own. I think both cars are nice and both have alot of potential. I for one enjoyed the video was a good race.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:25 PM
cinnamon flavored

I agree with the above statement. It was a good race and also to each their own. Both cars are incredible vehicles and each have unbelievable potential when modding. I know I always look forward to running into a new cobra on the street because I know I have a challenge ahead of me
Old 02-14-2004, 08:24 PM
charger

was that supra automatic????? Didn't even look like he even shifted in any gear....in the first race.
drew
Green 96 TURBO
Old 02-14-2004, 08:49 PM
N2O Lover

Originally posted by TheShow50h
Yet another ricer jerking off to the all mighty supra.

Get over it ... the supra lost, who fucking cares.

O yeah ... and try to find a NICE descent mileage 94 supra tt for less than 20k ... you WON'T find one. You can buy a used 03 cobra for about the same amount you would pay for a 94 supra tt.

Why do people always got to say stupid shit like this? If that supra woulda had this or had that ... excuses excuses. The supra and the cobra are 2 awesome cars, but the fact is the cobra won that race.

Thank you. After seeing one of my Bad ass Supra videos (they do win sometimes) a friend of my wanted to buy one in the worst way. He had $20k saved up and could not find one worth buying. I think he finally gave up. Something about buying a 10 year old car at more than what it cost new.
Best Times 1/4
N/A - 12.56@110.51
N2O - 11.43@123.15
100 shot
See My Cars - Listen to the 224/228 closed & open - My Latest Video of Drag Run
Originally posted by moldyhands
Show me an 11 second import that only has a few thousand in it, and I'll show you a car owner that's always talking about when his car's going to get fixed and what broke.