The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

My 1st Drift vid!!!

Old 02-15-2004, 09:55 PM
TIME OUT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

um, get ready cause here comes the pain? looked like some uncontroled doughnuts to me.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:45 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

nice... Looks like ya had fun. Where was that parking lot again? It looks cool cause its in the middle of what appears to be farm area and cops= not likely....
cool for a first vid, lil rough and car sick lookin but hey I cant say much. I just cant wait till I get my license and a fire wire with a nice vid edit prog. I am gonna have my own lil drift/powersliding vid.

Mustangs drift but not really well so what I do 90 percent of the time would just be considered a powerslide cause if I touch the gas just a lil more its to far and I get oversteer very easy with it so bleh, just does a spin and smokes tires...

looks fun.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:53 PM

hrm i drift in the rain mainly because i dont have rear wheel drive, although i have a fairly close 50/50 ratio, not sure but seems like yer car has to much traction, either learn to use the e brake and practice at slower speeds( less room for ere) or just do it when its wet: ) good start to a fun thing!
Old 02-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Baller on a budget!

Wink

Originally posted by trayfoe
um, get ready cause here comes the pain? looked like some uncontroled doughnuts to me.
Obviously, you didn't read, My friend made it. I had no controll over what he put in it, and take into consideration that was within my 1st month, thats less then 4 week of owning the car! Also, drifting is pretty new to my friend and though it was imposible to do with a stock car, they always see videos of high power drifters!

Im sorry Baby Boy, I wish I was born drifting but what can I say "one has to learn to crawl before they walk!"! It been about 6 month and Im not the best drifter but I can put up a good fight! I promis you this spring Ill have a better drift vid for you. Theres a few Drift compation that im going to attend in Minniapolis. I heard there some fearces drifter theres!

Last edited by Dominican Drifter; 02-16-2004 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Forever Broke Nissan

hey you have to start somewhere. it shouldnt be impossible with a stock car. you should have seen crazy bill and a stock S14b

talk about crazy shit.

Old 02-16-2004, 04:41 PM
srt4thekids

YOU KINDA BROKE THE TIRES LOOSE ONCE
Old 02-16-2004, 06:22 PM
TIME OUT

Originally posted by Dominican Drifter
Im sorry Baby Boy, I wish I was born drifting but what can I say "one has to learn to crawl before they walk!"
If the "here comes the pain" thing wasnt there I wouldnt hvave said anything.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:25 PM

yo dominican what do u do. u at grand forks on 135s? i work 135s here in the tampa bay. i wish i could leave this place. not as good as it seems here. newayz hit me up.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:11 AM

well woulda been nice seeing some real drifting, but nice vid, I had some fun this morning with all the wet parkng lots

only way i can drift in my fwd car is to drive fast and turn and pull the ebrake and just slide yee haw, man i miss my rwd cars hehehe

TR's Tactical Trunk Monkey Crew #001
Midgets and Beer!!!
the book of faces
Old 02-17-2004, 09:22 AM
Baller on a budget!

Originally posted by wilp99
yo dominican what do u do. u at grand forks on 135s? i work 135s here in the tampa bay. i wish i could leave this place. not as good as it seems here. newayz hit me up.
Im a cop in Minot ND (Missle Field) 91 Missle Securty, trust me you don't want to come here. Let me put it like this it warm up today and warm is 18 degrees. I wanted to were shorts. It averaged here lately about -3 degrees!

I got orders to Tampa (Macdill, AFB). Ill be there permently in Nov. I can't wait! Im a buy me a house as soon as I get there, (VA Loan Baby).