The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

My 1st Drift vid!!!

Old 02-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Acura driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that shit is garbage sorry but you should have done the whole thing outside of the car, you need lsd
Old 02-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Baller on a budget!

Default Hooked on Phonics works Yaa-austrian!

Originally posted by yaa-austrian
that shit is garbage sorry but you should have done the whole thing outside of the car, you need lsd
aaahhhhh
Hooked on Phonics works Yaa-austrian!
let me qoute myself! Im not even going to type it out!
Originally posted by Dominican Drifter
Obviously, you didn't read, My friend made it. I had no controll over what he put in it, and take into consideration that was within my 1st month, thats less then 4 week of owning the car! Also, drifting is pretty new to my friend and though it was imposible to do with a stock car, they always see videos of high power drifters!

"one has to learn to crawl before they walk!"! It been about 6 month and Im not the best drifter but I can put up a good fight! I promis you this spring Ill have a better drift vid for you. Theres a few Drift compation that im going to attend in Minniapolis. I heard there some fearces drifter theres!
BE NICE
This was within my first month of having my car (Aug 03). Notice no plate and registration on window. The car is completely stock, no L.S.D., no nothing! I was just having fun.

I now Im not greatest but I try. I am alot better now just wait till this summer!
now I got a few things

Cusco 1-2 way LSD,Tanabe Drift Spec underbody brace,Tanabe stabilizer bars, Tanabe camber arm,Tanabe Drift Spec rear toe rod,Tanabe Strut Tower brace,SE 5 lug conversion,300ZX brake rotors,
-SOON,Tanabe Sustec Pro DD (DRIFT) Coilover, Engine will wait till I move back to Tampa in November

Last edited by Dominican Drifter; 02-18-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:26 AM
Tha numba one stunna

heh