The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Latest Supra Meet Video.. Walk your Talk

Old 02-20-2004, 04:54 AM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought the videography was AWESOME. Who does these? (i mean, who IS IMV films? Local or Orlando?)

For a limited time only...A faster DL connection.

Right Click and Save As

Your Welcome

Charles

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com
Old 02-20-2004, 07:30 AM

International Motorsports Video? Gainesville.
Old 02-20-2004, 09:38 AM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by Scott
Not flaming Supras but I watched the video, did not see anything to impressive. Seems like 800 hp Supras are not that hard to build and are only good when going 60 mph or faster.

Them bitching about someone running into them while street racing is quite hilarious. Glad no one was hurt but that's what you get when doing stuff like that.

And I would love to see some of those "street" hardasses bring it to the track so they could be put in place by cars with way less power.

But different strokes for different folks right ?
Mullets dont understand, its ok I am with ya

I thought it was a good vid and also had some decent cars in it.

And whooo, Hulk Hogan was in that! lol
Old 02-20-2004, 05:26 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

wow they made a 2nd version with blurred/voice changes hahaha. i got the original. funny as shit.

i love hey-soos, hes such a dick its wonderful. nothing like good ole orlando smack talk. my brother went to the track night and said that they all pretty much had the normal supra minus traction problems, doing their obligatory 12s and stuff. still a sweet vid, IMV i thought was from miami or orlando, i think i have a vid of theirs from something else perhaps.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:12 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

Great editing, entertaining video.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:31 PM
4G63

Ok, good vid! But, the end...bout the WING... I dont have one... 99% of the people that do shouldn't cuz there shizzle aint fast enough to need one... BUT, they DO WORK and they ARE FUNCTIONAL... SO if my ride some day needs one (SAY IF I RACE IT) and I buy one... Step off... Cuz JAPS LAUGH AT UR ASS AS IT IS... seroiusly they do! AMERICAN CARS are nothing to get happy over.... so suk it in advance..... and get a life... an learn something for once... stop following your buddies... that are only following other dumb asses... Wings aren't cool...
(all ricers) but they do work for those who need them...
Old 02-20-2004, 10:54 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Originally posted by DSMZEX
Ok, good vid! But, the end...bout the WING... I dont have one... 99% of the people that do shouldn't cuz there shizzle aint fast enough to need one... BUT, they DO WORK and they ARE FUNCTIONAL... SO if my ride some day needs one (SAY IF I RACE IT) and I buy one... Step off... Cuz JAPS LAUGH AT UR ASS AS IT IS... seroiusly they do! AMERICAN CARS are nothing to get happy over.... so suk it in advance..... and get a life... an learn something for once... stop following your buddies... that are only following other dumb asses... Wings aren't cool...
(all ricers) but they do work for those who need them...
ummm your sentence building skills scare me and only 1 period is neccesary per sentence, not 3 or 4.
thanks

Chris