The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

turbo integra dyno

Old 10-08-2004, 06:02 AM
Omnipotence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's his wrx run? Does he only want to race other wrx's or will he race anything? For fun or money? Depends on what night you plan on going out. I could line up a couple runs with people for him. But thanks to Deputy Dave(long story) there hasn't been a bunch of street racing latly. Usually only meet up for racing, otherwise everyone just goes about their normal lives.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:01 AM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

Anything from a dig... no money just run for fun right now...

racing from a roll is like masterbation, no matter how good at it you are, it's NOT REAL SEX!!!!
Old 10-08-2004, 07:02 AM

High 13's or so on his WRX
Old 10-08-2004, 07:13 AM
Omnipotence

No one that I know of in orlando is up for racing for free usually. Just not worth the risk anymore. Go up towards colonial and i4 on saturday nights, theres alot of meetings up near there and he should be able to find some fun races.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:51 AM

naw, that's where we go, and everyone just sits around and just loves ta highway roll race... and as i've said before in the previous post, roll racing sucks... how much money would ur boys do it for, this kids pockets aren't full so lemme know how much they do their shit for and what their cars run, and be honest... we are tired of watching fruits pick their asses on saturday nights and deny every challenge sent there way to race their car...

lemme know what u find out man... thanks
Old 10-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Omnipotence

Usually anything from 20bucks to 2000bucks. Usually the only thing around here that I know that likes to race is 13's>. I can ask around if he is serious though, eventually I'll come out and maybe meet up and see if we can figure something out. Go to the wednesday night meet near ucf, it's at university and something else, i forget. But you can't miss it.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:31 PM

Originally posted by REDchirp
naw, that's where we go, and everyone just sits around and just loves ta highway roll race... and as i've said before in the previous post, roll racing sucks... how much money would ur boys do it for, this kids pockets aren't full so lemme know how much they do their shit for and what their cars run, and be honest... we are tired of watching fruits pick their asses on saturday nights and deny every challenge sent there way to race their car...

lemme know what u find out man... thanks

Find me i'll find plenty of ppl wanting to go from a dig. and you'll Find yourself denying every race.

Why must ppl that own 4wd cars be so stuck on this rolls are gay shit. I swear everyone in this game has a preference that comes from the type of car they own. Which ever is to there favor. Yet they only want to race cars they know are equal. whatever happen to meeting somon and racing them to see what they ahve instead of asking how fast they are before the race. People are to stuck on winning so they race ppl that run the same. if you must win at everything become a drifter were your always a winner.

You were next to me at the light. I'm sure you heard the 2-step. if you know what that is you know how i like to race.

I'm assuming you were in a black wrx. If so, that night we were crusing there where a couple cars that would have raced from a dig. all you have to do is open your mouth. that black 240 would love to run form a dig and or roll. And that focus which im sure you were laughing at that was rollin next to you trying to spark a roll race woulda made you :o from a dig.

Last edited by 1SickZ; 10-08-2004 at 12:34 PM.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Engineer at the source

Originally posted by qitstrn
Besides for all the Mustang shops around here i have yet to see one fast import at the track. There alot of shops that "claim" to be the best. Wherer are all these fast cars that have been built or tuned?
Import or Domestic?

9.69@151 Street Car
JKOBD
Old 10-08-2004, 08:03 PM

Z guy, whats ur name so we know who to talk to next time we are out there so i don't call you by some Screen name... The reason 4wd's race from digs isn't to get the advantage, if they race a 13 second FWD car and a 13 second 4WD car at the end of the race it should be a drivers race right there.... but a FWD and RWD will own most 4wd unless they have a sick amount of power... from a roll... thats all i was saying, not trying to come on hard again, and ur serious that focus? you are saying the focus will dig race and it'll walk all over a WRX that owns STi's all day long? and he'd do it for fun, no cash involved??? get back to me on this one, i would let my friend know, and i'm sure he'd race the focus, i'd film, post the results win or lose... would be fun... lemme know