The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

hyundai walks an srt10 ram

Old 04-05-2005, 05:24 PM
previously SLOWBOOST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would chose the frame and the motor car over that slow ass hog of a truck any day, or even a convertible cobra. Im sure many people would rather have a car that could kick ass instead of looking like you just got your ass pounded driving one of those things.

FOR A WOUNDED MAN SHALL SAY TO HIS ASSAILANT
'IF I LIVE, I WILL KILL YOU. IF I DIE, YOU ARE FORGIVEN'
SUCH IS THE RULE OF HONOUR.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Spitting Cobra Member

lol ok i would rather have my car...being the slow car it is...i would be lucky to run 15s...
Old 04-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Spitting Cobra Member

you must be a young one too.. I give up im old
Old 04-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Omnipotence

Originally Posted by ProchargerCobra
Well if you got the cash to spend why not. The viper costs 75k to beat that hyundai and i would take the viper over it too! Its really not a hyundai anymore anyway. Just a frame for the most part. Put a chevy 350 in it, and it would haul ass too! If it looks like chit, i dont want it, even if it runs mach 4
how is it not a hyundai anymore? thats the same motor that comes STOCK in that car except its the turbo version. :bbb:
Old 04-06-2005, 05:14 AM
Spitting Cobra Member

Well bottom line is I would never drive a Hyundai... It was just a question of which i would rather have...but telling me you would rather have that hyundai or for 45k getting a tt supra, cobra, vette, ssmaro, you would still have a hyundai? That one looks like chit too. GL with it...I like AC stereo and other creature comforts..
Old 04-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Thread TERRORIST

[rant] The car would be nicer for straight drags, but the truck would pick up more pussy, guarenteed. The truck is just nicer, its newer, nicer, adn will be running long after that POS car takes a shit on its owner - hence, its worth more money. Anyone can take a shitbox, drop a few gs into it, and make it semi-fast, and it gets really annoying how every moron with a shitty car from the 1980s wants to talk about how they smoke expensive cars - thats not even a valid arguement...I mean car manufacturers take more than performance into mind when designing cars. [/rant]

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Omnipotence

Originally Posted by vip18971
[rant] The car would be nicer for straight drags, but the truck would pick up more pussy, guarenteed. The truck is just nicer, its newer, nicer, adn will be running long after that POS car takes a shit on its owner - hence, its worth more money. Anyone can take a shitbox, drop a few gs into it, and make it semi-fast, and it gets really annoying how every moron with a shitty car from the 1980s wants to talk about how they smoke expensive cars - thats not even a valid arguement...I mean car manufacturers take more than performance into mind when designing cars. [/rant]
Really? The motors that are in that car now, have been known to last over 200,000 miles with no rebuilds seeing boost in access of 30lbs. Viper motors last 200,000 miles?
Old 04-06-2005, 02:11 PM
the whistles go whooo!!!1

IT'S "SHIT", NOT FUCKING "CHIT".

Who the fuck would want a behometh of a truck like that? Forget that.

I
Old 04-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Spitting Cobra Member

Well I dont curse here sorry man. And what do you drive...? I like trucks too, i have an excursion cobra and a lexus
Old 04-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Resident Dingo

all hail the 4g63