The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

8sec supra on street tires

Old 04-13-2005, 04:53 AM
brings his heater.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4drwhore
How is an opinion on whats a street tire and whats a DRAG TIRE(as it clearly states in the name DRAG RADIAL) ignorant? WOW You made a gutless wonder of a muscrat run 10s on drag radials, join the rest of the redneck world. I know you don't have to floor it everywhere you go and can probably control a car better then you. No one has still answered my question if its such a street radial intended tire why is it called a drag radial? You guys calling a drag radial a true street radial tire to me is like calling snow tires slicks.

Thanks for my sig, it's intended to piss off white trash like yourself.

your an idiot. and im not playing word games with you any more. you obviously cannot comprehend english.

Last edited by rubberneck; 04-13-2005 at 04:55 AM.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:47 AM
Omnipotence

Originally Posted by rubberneck
your an idiot. and im not playing word games with you any more. you obviously cannot comprehend english.
That's why I can spell better, create complete sentences and know how to use correct grammar in my posts and you don't. That makes a lot of sense!

I know you guys are making a point that drag radial tires are RADIAL tires. I completely agree with that statement. I also know most of you are also making the argument that drag radial tires are street tires for the argument of you are probably the guys who go to races with your car when it's supposed to be a street tire race and go "but what, drag radials are street tires". We also know it takes more to run the same time on RADIAL STREET TIRES as it does to run on DRAG RADIALS.

Everyone here knows if someone runs 10s on street radial tires it's more impressive and takes more then someone running 10s on drag radials. That's cause street radial tires were intended for street use only and were not made to specifically perform better in a racing situation such as what drag radials were made for. Drag radials are a street tire but are meant for drag racing. Street radial tires are street tires made for street driving, not drag racing so when the same is done or better then on drag radials it is more impressive. If you don't agree with that you are just being biased for your stand point on drag radials being street tires.

I NEVER stated that drag radials were not street tires I was mainly pointing out the fact that drag radials are not street radials and were not made for the only purpose to be driven on the street.

Now do you guys comprehend my stand point? Or am I still the one whos "wrong"(more like you guys are just missunderstanding me).
Old 04-13-2005, 06:01 AM
diballacully slow

your still wrong
Old 04-13-2005, 06:06 AM
**International Baller**

That's why I can spell better, create complete sentences and know how to use correct grammar in my posts and you don't. That makes a lot of sense!

I know you guys are making a point that drag radial tires are RADIAL tires. I completely agree with that statement. I also know most of you are also making the argument that drag radial tires are street tires for the argument of you are probably the guys who go to races with your car when it's supposed to be a street tire race and go "but what, drag radials are street tires". We also know it takes more to run the same time on RADIAL STREET TIRES as it does to run on DRAG RADIALS.

Everyone here knows if someone runs 10s on street radial tires it's more impressive and takes more then someone running 10s on drag radials. That's cause street radial tires were intended for street use only and were not made to specifically perform better in a racing situation such as what drag radials were made for. Drag radials are a street tire but are meant for drag racing. Street radial tires are street tires made for street driving, not drag racing so when the same is done or better then on drag radials it is more impressive. If you don't agree with that you are just being biased for your stand point on drag radials being street tires.

I NEVER stated that drag radials were not street tires I was mainly pointing out the fact that drag radials are not street radials and were not made for the only purpose to be driven on the street.

Now do you guys comprehend my stand point? Or am I still the one whos "wrong"(more like you guys are just missunderstanding me).
Your just as bad as goopster, arguing for the sake to argue, even though your wrong. Im in front of the computer, because I have down time at work in which to respond to idiots like you...........and I no longer find the need to argue or to continue to bicker with you on the internet because I am a bigger man than you. Good luck to you in your lifes quests with your infinite ignorance. Oh, and maybe you should take a second to notice that no-one agrees with you.
Old 04-13-2005, 06:10 AM
Omnipotence

Originally Posted by Beans&Disease
Your just as bad as goopster, arguing for the sake to argue, even though your wrong. Im in front of the computer, because I have down time at work in which to respond to idiots like you...........and I no longer find the need to argue or to continue to bicker with you on the internet because I am a bigger man than you. Good luck to you in your lifes quests with your infinite ignorance. Oh, and maybe you should take a second to notice that no-one agrees with you.
oh no, no one agrees with me, its the end of the fucking world

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just cause no one agrees with me doesn't make me wrong. No one agreed when someone said the earth was round, no one agreed when people said they could make dsm's and honda's fast. Guess they are all wrong too!

Only reason I'm on TR is because I have downtime at work and it's a good way to waste my time. If you are so much bigger then me then why do you still reply and feel the need to point out you are bigger? Doesnt that negate the whole idea behind being the bigger man?
Old 04-13-2005, 07:05 AM
**International Baller**

oh no, no one agrees with me, its the end of the fucking world

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just cause no one agrees with me doesn't make me wrong. No one agreed when someone said the earth was round, no one agreed when people said they could make dsm's and honda's fast. Guess they are all wrong too!

Only reason I'm on TR is because I have downtime at work and it's a good way to waste my time. If you are so much bigger then me then why do you still reply and feel the need to point out you are bigger? Doesnt that negate the whole idea behind being the bigger man?