The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Band: A Change of Pace (New Video I'm Promoting)

Old 04-28-2005, 04:06 AM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you listened to their whole new CD? if you have then you would know that they sound nothing like yellowcard whatsoever. I'm not gonna frown upon other peoples opinions on a band that i like and am supporting, but when you compare them to something that is totally out the door and worthless then i'm gonna stand up for them. Maybe you heard some of their songs back from a year ago and they were diff and shitty, but they have the good shit now, and is in no way yellowcard material.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:24 AM
Blackies

i think ur avatar, the honda is them, and you are the nissan guy giving a blow job. i mean rim job.. i mean promoting job.......
Old 04-28-2005, 06:22 AM
noodles

I think they should change their name to "Dime a Dozen"

No thanks.
Old 04-28-2005, 06:49 AM

Arrow

Originally Posted by z1l0f1d3l1ou$
i think ur avatar, the honda is them, and you are the nissan guy giving a blow job. i mean rim job.. i mean promoting job.......
LoL, i wasn't sure if i should even waste my time with a response to this but... here goes...

DID YOU THINK OF THAT ALL BY YOURSELF??? SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! I'm just LMAO over here, whew that was a doozie! Hold on lemme pick myself up here from laughing so much.

yea.... anywayz i like em, they are wayyy cool with me so i'm trying ta help em get more exposure over here in florida, to each his own, it is just music and everyone has their flavors.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:32 AM
save me from oridnary

Originally Posted by REDchirp
have you listened to their whole new CD? if you have then you would know that they sound nothing like yellowcard whatsoever. I'm not gonna frown upon other peoples opinions on a band that i like and am supporting, but when you compare them to something that is totally out the door and worthless then i'm gonna stand up for them. Maybe you heard some of their songs back from a year ago and they were diff and shitty, but they have the good shit now, and is in no way yellowcard material.
they're not bad for what they are, which is a standard pop-punk band like 10,000 other ones out there (yes, including yellowcard). its just been done too many times before for my taste. but who cares what they are, good for you for finding a band you like to so much.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:51 AM

they all their equals and differences... i like this ones differences from others... I just can't wait for Warp Tour this year... better have better audio than last year though, the fucking audio setup sucked
Old 05-03-2005, 02:58 PM
I took the turbo out...

Definitely not bad, but they don't have anything that stands out to me either. I would not compare them to Yellowcard except for maybe the vocal harmonies. Otherwise, I'm not really hearing the comparison.

Current: LS1-powered 88 Mazda Rx-7 : Forged : Heads/Cam : Traction???
On Hold: H/C LS1-powered FD - Doing it Once, Doing it Right, Eventually...
Daily Driver: 2000 Mercedes SLK230 - 2900 lbs : 190 hp : Upgraded Audio
Past: 420 rwhp '02 H/C EB Z06 - 230 rwhp S/C FC - 230k mile '90 Toyota
Old 05-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Drift Session

Sounds good.