The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

600+awhp EVO vs 667rwhp Cobra vs 300 shot Camaro

Old 05-16-2005, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hybrid_eg
The Evo is definately fast, but the blower on the Cobra is pretty quiet, especially for being a Whipple. All these "races" are from a roll
have you not seen what happens sometimes when 650+rwhp cars launch on the street? Good possibility they'd a ended up in a wreck, so what's the point.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm Slow

good find

550/550
Old 05-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Omnipotence

Originally Posted by KevPSR
have you not seen what happens sometimes when 650+rwhp cars launch on the street? Good possibility they'd a ended up in a wreck, so what's the point.
Cause racing from a dig is what real men do. I have seen 1000+WHP(no rwd in a awd car, duh) launch on the street and have yet to see a wreck. When you have a car thats built like that, you know how to drive it or you dont even last long enough to race on the street. If you are too scared or cant handle it, I could use some oat meal raisen cookies, heres your apron.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Bombs over Baghdad...

i may have to come up that way to see cobra boz and broke 7 and oh of course you too Mike hahah
Old 05-16-2005, 04:50 PM
i like the blue ones

Originally Posted by 4drwhore
When you have a car thats built like that, you know how to drive it or you dont even last long enough to race on the street.
+1
If you are too scared or cant handle it, I could use some oat meal raisen cookies, heres your apron.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:20 PM
4G63

HEY I BEAT A EVO!!!! (from a roll) quitely under my breath.... RACE THE FUCKER FROM A DIG and then lets see your nutz! If I hear another jabronie brag about a 60mph roll racing an EVO Im gonna fucken laugh my balls off... EVO owners don't fall into that trap... NEVER race it from a roll... ask them if they want to race without using 3 gear on up... dont give away the cars whole reason for being... its an AWD, you know that every TOM, FUCK, and JERRY is gonna be there with a camera... JFC if you dont know how to race it...then just give it to me.... (Im off my box)
Old 05-17-2005, 12:31 AM

Damn .... I want that evo.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:05 AM
Omnipotence

Originally Posted by DSMZEX
HEY I BEAT A EVO!!!! (from a roll) quitely under my breath.... RACE THE FUCKER FROM A DIG and then lets see your nutz! If I hear another jabronie brag about a 60mph roll racing an EVO Im gonna fucken laugh my balls off... EVO owners don't fall into that trap... NEVER race it from a roll... ask them if they want to race without using 3 gear on up... dont give away the cars whole reason for being... its an AWD, you know that every TOM, FUCK, and JERRY is gonna be there with a camera... JFC if you dont know how to race it...then just give it to me.... (Im off my box)
If they did that race btwn the camaro and the evo from the dig, I would put my bank account on the camaro.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Civic Racing eXperiment

If they did that race btwn the camaro and the evo from the dig, I would put my bank account on the camaro.

+1
Old 05-17-2005, 07:36 AM

I heard there are some more upgrades coming soon for the Evo . Does anyone know if this Evo is still running with the stock tranny and stock transfer case? If it is, the Evo has a bad ass tranny!!