The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

600+awhp EVO vs 667rwhp Cobra vs 300 shot Camaro

Old 05-29-2005, 05:18 AM
Old School

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by myltwon
when you have a 3-4mpg high horse power car you'll understand why people don't drive it everywhere

the evo has 30+ years of technology ahead of him, I'd hope he'd be able to be streetable

I still think its ridiculous.Theres cars locally still using carbs and 30 year old technology that are being driven around(power output ask them) so your your point is?
Old 05-29-2005, 05:33 AM
jdk
Non ducor, duco

Originally Posted by theebluecrx
I still think its ridiculous.Theres cars locally still using carbs and 30 year old technology that are being driven around(power output ask them) so your your point is?

Maybe he didn't see a point in putting needless miles on his $20k race engine when he could just trailer it?
Old 05-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

Originally Posted by jdk
Maybe he didn't see a point in putting needless miles on his $20k race engine when he could just trailer it?
would you wanna put your high dollar investment at risk everyday? and just because there are people running around with carbs doesn't mean they have 700 hp on tap

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 05-29-2005, 09:17 AM
jdk
Non ducor, duco

Originally Posted by myltwon
would you wanna put your high dollar investment at risk everyday? and just because there are people running around with carbs doesn't mean they have 700 hp on tap

(^_^)

Last edited by jdk; 05-29-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:18 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

Originally Posted by jdk
I'm pretty sure what I said was why would he run extra miles on his expensive race engine if he didn't have to..
yeah I was agreeing with you, I meant to quote bluecrx so it looked directed at him

my bad

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 05-30-2005, 05:11 AM
SLOW FROM ROLL

And what the hell is wrong with a car with a carb? STFU

I give credit to an import cleanly done...and that is to the car, then there is a whole different list for the owners.....domestic guys are the same way....the only difference is you can have a ricer with a cleanly done car. The owner will be a total jackass though. The reason I never got big on the small displacement engine scene was the fact that I love V8s.....I love the sound of them, which I can not say for a I4, V6, V10 or V12.....V8s are just it for me. A I4 might be it for some other guy, but it is all about how you present your car and yourself....i come off as a ricer on here because I fucking hat ethis site, and mess around and talk shit a lot. If you actually met me in person, i am cool I guess, but I will still talk shit if I need too......

I am just pissed about people complaining about V8 on V8 RWD cars going at it!! I will be making a video soon, and I will be racing 3 or 4 RWD V8s....all of the races should be good since they are close to me in performance...we will have to see who is quicker.

~Kevin