The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Turbo Spec-V vs 2 Modded Evos

Old 05-29-2005, 03:51 AM
VALE TUDO!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yeah well.........I drive a honda............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............
Old 05-29-2005, 05:10 PM
DSM Pimp

Nice vid! I would have thought that 1st Evo with the 272 cams would have faired a bit better.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:14 PM
DSM Pimp

Originally Posted by supaflytiger
I would write out some long-winded post about how the QR may not be as good as the SR, but its still not a piece, but Ive been there and done that. Theres no convincing the 240 people that this car/engine deserve a bit more credit. Whatever. I think if the QR could give you a blowjob while you drove youd still find something to bitch about.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:39 PM
East Coast Lurker

Originally Posted by supaflytiger
I would write out some long-winded post about how the QR may not be as good as the SR, but its still not a piece, but Ive been there and done that. Theres no convincing the 240 people that this car/engine deserve a bit more credit. Whatever. I think if the QR could give you a blowjob while you drove youd still find something to bitch about.
Who said anything about 240 people? I'm talking about the original se-r's.