The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

just...cant...take it any more!

Old 05-24-2005, 02:10 PM
SRT4Chris401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fuck them kids...They deserved every bit of that...
Old 05-24-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

if you watch the video, the driver told the kid up front to put on his god damn seat belt. one of the kids in the back said hey watch your mouth, the driver then preceeded to act like he was crazy and go to the back to hit the kid in the blue, mind you the kid in the white and the kid in the blue are brothers. kid in the white stands up for his little brother like any good older brother would do, and the bus driver hits the kid and grabs him.... i would have killed that old fuck for touching my little brother.... and with the fucked up florida laws the way they are the old fuck got a mis. and the 2 kids walked away with a felony.....

THATS WHY TIL THIS DAY I SAY FTP!

AND FUCK THESE OLD HONKIES TOO!!

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...

Last edited by fathead; 05-24-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm Slow

+1

550/550
Old 05-24-2005, 04:18 PM

i'm sure there is more to this than what we saw. he was already stopped and asking for the cops to show up before he went to the back. so he was having problems with these kids long before the video started.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by 74javelin
i'm sure there is more to this than what we saw. he was already stopped and asking for the cops to show up before he went to the back. so he was having problems with these kids long before the video started.

i went by what i saw and what that old fart did was uncalled for!

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 05-24-2005, 04:23 PM
'99 1LE Z28

fuckin punks deserved every bit, they need to do what theyre told to do and if their parents werent so damn retarded the kids might have turned out OK... they were probably giving the bus driver shit all year and he probably just got fed up, and all u people who say FTP arent too smart are you?
Old 05-24-2005, 05:53 PM

I was to ever see a grown man try to pick on some kid like that.. whould seriously have to step in... i whouldnt let that go on...
Old 05-24-2005, 06:36 PM
150+ in the emergencylane

Originally Posted by fathead
i went by what i saw and what that old fart did was uncalled for!
was that a younger version of you getting choked out??Or playing mister tough guy?? J/k
OH well doesn't matter
the driver should have e-braked the shit out of the bus(if it had one) on a quiet road with no one around just to see how far those little yappy fuckers will fly... because "seat belts save lives" or some bullshit like that lets test the theory i say!

Man i thought those camera boxes didn't really work?? God the stupid shit i did on so many different bus rides...

AIM:gsxrpat76
Old 05-24-2005, 07:12 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by C4_crusin
was that a younger version of you getting choked out??Or playing mister tough guy?? J/k

yup you got it on the nose

Old 05-24-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by Buddha
fuckin punks deserved every bit, they need to do what theyre told to do and if their parents werent so damn retarded the kids might have turned out OK... they were probably giving the bus driver shit all year and he probably just got fed up, and all u people who say FTP arent too smart are you?

well im guessing most of you ppl are drop out or something cuz the bus driver also has a radio that connects them with the admin. at the school... had that have been me and i was fed up, i would have had them kids suspended and let it be a lesson to other kids not to fuck around on the bus! all that bus driver did was demonstrate to kids and ppl everywhere that saw the video that violence is ok... your not too smart are ya???