The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

just...cant...take it any more!

Old 05-25-2005, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that fuckin kid had a big ass head , he had to stand right in front of the camra....wtf
Old 05-25-2005, 12:26 PM
noodles

They did not "get" misdemeanors and felonies. They are "facing" those charges.

The younger brother in the back was told to come up front. He refused. Bus driver started going back there. Older brother cursed at him. Bus driver made the mistake of his life hitting the kid and shoving him and it was all down hill from there.

I don't envy anybody having to deal with kids nowadays (let alone on a daily basis), but it was totally uncalled for.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:28 PM
noodles

http://www.sun-herald.com/NewsArchiv...ory=tp1ch6.htm
Old 05-25-2005, 03:09 PM

Default dumb ass kids

hahah thats pretty funny seein as in how that from the town that i live in. that was in port charlotte florida just a few days ago. it actually made national news and the 2 kids are getting charged with felony's and the bus driver got fired. my friend actually knows the kids parents who did it and was at the court meating. you cant see it in the video but the younger kid who was screaming actually punched the bus driver twice and had a black eye in court.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:06 PM
Tha numba one stunna

I say the driver was more at fault than the kids. they where acting like punks...but he should have been the one in control and instead he let them control him...he was basicly a pussy.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Light Bulb With Horns

Originally Posted by spoonfed
I say the driver was more at fault than the kids. they where acting like punks...but he should have been the one in control and instead he let them control him...he was basicly a pussy.
+1
He was at fault. He never should have crossed that line. They were talking to the family's lawyer on the MJ Morning show, he said the kid did have a fighting record with the school. My opinion these kids are little punks and deserve to get smacked, but unfortunatly we have laws that prohibit us from such pleasures.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by 99gt
FL law u can hit first if u feel threatend simply defending urself
WRONG! You can defend yourself only if you are threatened to the point that your life is in jeopardy - if not you're going to jail, which is where i hope those kids will be soon.