The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

CubanPrince1 VS AcidiCyn_

Old 06-30-2005, 04:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fathead
lol i doubt this guy said this... i forgot his name but ive talked to him before.... he seemed really cool and is just getting back into the scene cuz of his license being suspended or some shit like that... his car is def clean and nice but if i recall correctly alberto and a few others said that berto won.... all it takes is a quick ride up the rode cuz we live in the same hood... he doesnt seem like the cocky type to talk shit like that so i think i need to take a quick ride...
He's by no means cocky or a dick just some friendly shit talking to get the fire burning. But I am quoting (sp) him. I don't just write shit for my health, and he and I have been friends for about 14yrs now so I Definately wouldn't be putting words in his mouth.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Banned

He can say whatever he wants, he lost both times we ran

theres a video of the second one. his car is ok, not really fast, just like my car isnt really that fast.

NA is BEST
Old 06-30-2005, 05:09 PM

Your cars not fast? You got a FWD 4 cyl. Hanging w/ all kinds of shit...it's fast. Sure there's faster but that's always the case. And he's just a lightly modded 7. Showed him some vids of you racing after he told me about this straight RSX he raced and I put 2and2 together and showed him. He really just wants to run again, said you were a good race and for as long as he's had his car(almost 10 yrs)(6 of which it was in setser's body shop...no lie)he has only one good race on video, with a 360 Modena through traffic.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Banned

I dont have the video or I would have posted it.

We can do it again when I make it up there again, its out of my way and that meet sucks.

He can meet me somewhere more near me if he wants to race again.

NA is BEST
Old 06-30-2005, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by SupraKid
Good runs.... I dont see why the shit talking in necessary in this thread though.
Notice the word FRIENDLY shit talking.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by ADVANGS
Your cars not fast? You got a FWD 4 cyl. Hanging w/ all kinds of shit...it's fast. Sure there's faster but that's always the case. And he's just a lightly modded 7. Showed him some vids of you racing after he told me about this straight RSX he raced and I put 2and2 together and showed him. He really just wants to run again, said you were a good race and for as long as he's had his car(almost 10 yrs)(6 of which it was in setser's body shop...no lie)he has only one good race on video, with a 360 Modena through traffic.

yea hes had the car for a while.... shit ive lived in lake padgett for like 8 months now and only seen it drive around like twice... and he did tell me hes had that car for a long ass time... i want to see this go down.... when a set time and place are ready pm me with info... and berto can vouch i aint a pig or anything of the like

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 06-30-2005, 05:16 PM

Jsimon you have a pm.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:36 PM
22+24 = 224

Very good runs Norlandt. My car wasn't pulling top end at all due to the cap/rotor being completely burnt to hell. Not to mention my cap wouldn't even sit on the distributor without shaking it's ass off. From a 60 I still think you'll whoomp on me.

We'll do it again when you have some tires.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:40 PM
shift.............vroooom

Originally Posted by AcidiCyn_
Very good runs Norlandt. My car wasn't pulling top end at all due to the cap/rotor being completely burnt to hell. Not to mention my cap wouldn't even sit on the distributor without shaking it's ass off. From a 60 I still think you'll whoomp on me.

We'll do it again when you have some tires.
Yeah man no prob. That thing is sick and now that is sick it shoud be hard to even catch up to you lol, but hey ill try. It was fun though man, we will definetly go at it again sometime.

Norlandt

http://inductionperformance.com/
Induction Performance - 727.505.1423
AEM EMS Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Custom Kits, Installs and more.....